So back to what i was saying .

Kayla POV :

I have Laii Instagram logged in on my phone and I hear is notifications going back to back to back .

Waking up reaching for my phone I seen there's all these posts she tagged in .

Clicking on the post I seen something I thought I'll never see .

Liked by daveeast , kingshootaaa , and 193037203 others

Liked by daveeast , kingshootaaa , and 193037203 others .
Mimidabaddest : looks like my bestie @prettykye & @daveeast is inlove he don't want nobody else but here .
Comments turned off

I was about to get up and ran into my besties room but I didn't I reported it .

I was going to tell her but right now ain't the right time to be doing any of that .

She been having pain from left to right and for her to be 4 months that's not good .

I told her it's just the baby kicking but she thinks it's something else .

Walking into the kitchen I heard the door rumbling open .

I grabbed the knife and stood by the door ready for Dave to walk in .

Walking in I was about to stab but I heard a female scream and somebody holding on to the knife .

I opened my eyes seeing tinky , I skeezed her sooo tight omggg I fucking miss you .

I'm sorry baby sis I know I was wrong for everything I do-

" girl shut up already the past is the past I'm trying figure out why the fuck was you Rey stab me "

I started laughing and then I stopped remembering the moment that happened I pulled my
Phone out and gave it to tinky .

She began to read and I watched he face expressions changed .

" something ain't right , that's unlike Dave he wouldn't cheat on Laii she having his baby and he means the world to her I know my brother "

I rolled my eyes , he show did do the same shit to his wife .

" you right you right but something ain't right I'm finna call him " I nodded my head .

" don't tell Laii about this that will hurt her heart and I honestly don't want nothing happing to tt baby " I smiled .

I'm not we just need to go get her phone and at least delete the app or sum cause I'm pretty sure she'll be waking up soon .