Im not going 😕

Just because y'all active & really messing with the book I'm
Update again 😘.

Ice pov :

I woke up and I got up and showered , soon as I was getting out the shower shoota FaceTimed me .

" nigga come over here ASAP " like now Type shit let me put you up on game .

I checked my phone and see it 1:00pm damn I woke up late  .

I got up and hopped in the car I drove too shoota house .

Pulling up at his house I hopped out , I walked in and saw tinky sitting on the couch eating grapes .

I walked over there and hugged her wassup lil sis what you doing over here .

She rolled her eyes , speaking of that guess tf what .

What ? She started laughing " I love youuu so much and no matter what the situation I want change on you , you & shoota the only mfs I got now " .

I love you more big head & wym Asia your not telling me it .

Shoota came downstairs niggga let me tell you !

*
*
*
*
What the fuck after hearing that , it made me wanna beat the lil bitch up that said it .

I got a new phone so I didn't know Laii number, good thing tinky knew it .

I FaceTimed Laii , she seen my face and made a disgust looked .

She was about to say something but I started before she could even get it out .

Nigga on Kairi Chanel Brewster , I never touched Asia or looked at her in that way , nigga that's my fucking baby sister in my eyes I would never , and if she ever come to me like that I would of been told you but I know she's not like that ! And ats sad how you can believe the next mf over your lil sister y'all need to get y'all life together!

And I will make sure Asia gonna be straight and imma get her on track ! But don't ask to talk to her or nothing cause you told her " don't come back to your house and imma stick with that " .

I hung up the phone on her and looked at tinky .

You wanna go shopping ? She smiled and nodded .

Well go get ready me and shoota gonna drop you off but first we gotta go have a talk

Laii POV :

I was hurt , I was ashamed and I was mad , Kayla was feeling the same way .

I texted Dave and told him can he meet me and Kayla somewhere and he said he will .

We was about to talk this shit out , I don't even know what I was thinking .

I said all that hurtful shit to my baby sister out of hurt , I didn't mean anything I said she means the world to me .

We all make mistakes I just hope she forgive me , once or something .

Anthony birthday in a week and I need to start planning .