Not my problem 😕

Shoota pov :

I ran to the person who was laying down bloody it look like a female .

Walking up getting closer I turned the body over and my heart dropped .

I checked to see if she was breathing and she was slowly .

I called Dave , then threw her In the car . I was going as fast as I can to get to the hospital .

My mind was everywhere at this point , damnit I hit the wheel and sped up on my driving .

We reached the hospital and I pulled her out the car , she was bleeding so much I just knew she wasn't about to make it .

I pulled her into the main entrance and then doctors came running over to her body .

They took her to the back , I couldn't do nothing but shake my head cause all this bullshit going to fall back on me  .

I walked to the waiting room and waited on Dave .

Laii POV :

It was about 2:00am and I'm getting hella phone calls

It was about 2:00am and I'm getting hella phone calls .

I answered it and it was Dave , he sounded nervous  .

Wassup Dave I'm sleep right now , I told him while wiping my eyes .

" come to the Presbyterian hospital Asia has been shot " hearing them words my heart stopped .

I started to cry , what , how ? When ? I picked Anthony up and ran into Kayla room .

She was sleep I shook her and told her she jumped up and got Ava ready .

We jumped in the car and I rushed to the hospital , running every red light I really don't care who get behind me this is in emergency .

Making it to the hospital I ran into the emergency room , I ran to the front desk asking them can they give me any information about my little sister .

They didn't tell me nothing just to sit and wait they didn't tell me how long it was going to be are nothing .

Tears falling from my eyes as My leg going 1738 per second , I just started to pray I cannot lose her .

Ice pov :

I pulled shoota to the side and told him stay here I gotta handle something .

I hopped in my car and rushed to the trap , all this shit is my fault tbh .

I shouldn't never went over there tonight I should of went the next night .

I didn't even know she was messing with dude .

I shook my thoughts off and pulled up to the trap I grabbed a few things and told money mike and aj follow me .

I was about to handle this pussy nigga the right way , I pulled up to his house and slid my mask on .