Babyshower part two 💕

Jalaii :

I was so confused right now , I looked around and turned to Kayla who was as shocked as I was she started to laugh and slipped on her juice .

Dave looked at me and then looked back to the girl .

The girl start walking up to me hey y'all meet my husband .

Husband I said out loud to where everyone could hear me .

What ? I said confused my stomach started to hurt .

Kayla chocked on her juice and I elbow her in her arm .

She walked away with shoota leaving Dave , Kairi , Bri and me alone .

I tried walking back into Dave pulled my shoulder back I yanked away and walked over to where aj was .

Then bri smart mouth ass had something to say .

What y'all was fucking ? She said rolling her eyes .

I try ignore her but she said it again and a little louder .

I turned around and walked back to her .

Listen here ain't nobody fucking your man , if I wanted to I would of been did that honestly . Don't nobody want him girl you making a huge scene in-fort of all these people and it's your sister baby shower if that's the case check your so called husband .

She rolled her eyes and started to speak , bitch I don't need to do shit this is my husband and you was probably that same bitch that was calling him that day .

I walked away and went into the room where nobody was , I need to calm down before I beat this man ass bitch up .

She very lucky my bestfriend baby shower was going on cause I would of been beat this bitch up .

I sat down to put two and two together .

This whole time he had a wife and was hiding that he had a wife the whole time I can't believe this and that's why I knew his daughter because she look so much like him .

I stopped over thinking and straightening my stuff up .

I walke back into the main part and went to fix Anthony something to eat and this bitch was reaching for my son .

I grabbed him and said thanks bitch but I don't need to extra hands when it come to my child .

I smiled and started to feed him his bottle .

It was now time to play some games I sat back and stood there and watch them enjoy they self .

I smiled and then looked over and his wife was burning holes in the side of my face I looked at the bitch and straight mugged her ass .

I was tired of her and just wanted this shit to go by fast before I catch a murder case .

The baby shower was finally over and I was now packing all the baby stuff in the car .

Once I was done I walked back into my room and settled down .

I finished taking Anthony stuff off and he went to sleep .

I was now laying down on my way to sleep when Dave shot me a text .

Ice 👋🏾 : My bad for doing that fuck shit it wasn't right not telling you I had a wife but we not together I stay at my other house she know I don't fuck with her like that but I should of told you .

Me : ice your not about to have me looking dumb g having me out here not knowing shit I'm glad I didn't fuck on you 👋🏾 .

Ice 👋🏾 : I'm sorry shawty that wasn't right can you just let me have a bond with aj that's it .

Me : alright I'll talk to you in the morning .

ice pov :

I grabbed my shit and pulled up to her house , I knocked on the door and opened up .

I shook my head and walked into the house , Bri walked up to me and try kissing on me but I stopped and handed her the papers .

Look I'm not really feeling this plus we not together we haven't fucked since Kairi been born and I don't really fuck with you.

And I don't want you keep fucking up shit that I really want I just got this girl back that's shit fucked up you making it seem like I'm fucking on you every night .

We don't fuck with eachother I'll get my daughter and do for her that's it .

I been doing that and ain't nothing going to stop it now .

I grabbed Kairi and kissed her and told her momma I'll be to-get her tomorrow .

I drove right to the trap and shoota was there .

He was buying the baby some more shit they said she can have her any day now and that nigga been shopping .

I laughed at him and keep it pushing , i walked into the trap and checked the usual.

I'm leaving this business soon , cause I don't have time to lose my life to this shit I got something I'm living for .

We pulled off and went into this strip club.

Soon as I walked up this shorty came up to me , I payed her 300$ for her to let me get a quick but .

She wasn't that bad she was Ight , I busted her then headed home .

__________________________

Short chapter 🤷🏽‍♀️