Mistakes

Tinky pov :

Waking up I had a bad headache coming from out the covers the light hit my face

Waking up I had a bad headache coming from out the covers the light hit my face .

Closing my eyes shut fast i reopened them slowly .

Finally looking up I realized I was at the hotel , remembering what happened last night I rolled my eyes .

I unlocked my phone seeing I have several miss calls and texts .

I looked to see that there were mostly from Q , I don't know why he keeps calling me .

Getting up I gather my thing cause it was almost time for me text leave because I only kept it for a day.

I went got in the car and drove too Q house , tbh I don't know what he was thinking but idk what's up .

Stopping at McDonald's I pulled up in line , I Oder me two pancakes and sausage with some apple juice .

I hate orange juice it's so nasty , just taste like orange peelings in my mouth all sour and shit .

Makes my tongue feels weird , pulling up at the line I seen the bitch from the strip club last night .

She started to laugh " welp look like
I did what I had to do , you left him and now he trying come kill me I laid this cat on him now he won't leave me alone "

I reached up and pulled her out the window , I was hitting her all in her face she began to bleed .

I rushed to the other window and snatched my food , I pulled off not giving a fuck if I gave them the money .

Pulling up at Q house I seen that his car was there , i sat in the driveway and ate my food as I was eating it , it was coming back up .

Omg no no no , I got out the car and walked in the door .

this nigga never lock doors a mf will rob him , I will rob him

I rolled my eyes as I seen him on the couch looking like a bum smelling all like weed and shit .

I bypassed him walking the stairs , I heard him saying something but I didn't listen .

Walking in his room I opened the closet grabbing my duffle bag .

Q POV :

Ight I know y'all think a nigga is wrong or whatever but lately tinky all I been thinking about .

I don't even cheat , what she saw at the party was wrong lol .

It was a video of shoot and she's acting like I didn't push the bitch off me .

That bitch is a long lost ex , I use to mess with her a while back because Imma rapper and she's a dancer .

Ain't nothing like that I don't really give a fuck what tinky got to say she ain't leaving me .

I moved down here with her so I can change her , she been doing great bra I can't let her leave me .

I walked upstairs to our room and seen her in the closet packing .

I snatched the bag and dumped everything out .

I don't know where you going but your not leaving me bra I can't I wanna marry you baby whatever you saw at the club wasn't nothing , all I do is work and come back home to you .

That's what for my video shoot and I told you that dude you trying get all worked up cause you drunk lol that's why I don't like you hanging with mfs you start to change.

The bitchs ain't doing nothing but bringing you down bra but aye if you wanna go then do it I'll support you no matter what .

Tinky pov :

Well I hope you support me moving back down there , because that's where I'm going .

I snatched the bag and started to pack my shit up .

I don't feel good and I'm finna go back home I don't need to be here .

I saw Q lay his head back with his hands over his face .

I stood up and walked to the bed , I pulled him into me but he didn't do nothing .

" finish packing your shit , you leaving right I tried everything but if you go anywhere it need to be back to your family "

He walked out the room I can tell he was hurt , and he honestly did tell me that shit , I just forgot about it I closed my eyes .

He's been acting way better lol he don't do shit but go to the studio and back , I unpacked my shit .

I hopped in the shower and threw on my night clothes .

I walked downstairs too cook dinner , I saw Q smoking a blunt .

I finished and made our plate , I walked into the room and gave it to .

He didn't say nothing and just took it , I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs .

I ate and laid back and started to think I really miss my sister .

I closed my eyes and went to sleep .

Laii POV :

Rubbing my tummy I walked into the room

Rubbing my tummy I walked into the room .

Dave was laying down in the bed with aj on his chest .

I picked up aj and went into his room , I laid him down and gave him a kiss on his forehead .

I came back in and laid in the bed with Dave .

He pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my legs around him .

He rubbed my stomach and it grew silent .

" you know I'm happy that I'm with you , I just hope shit go back to the same stuff , like when tinky was here you need to contact your sister instead of acting like shits not okay you don't know what she's doing dawg and on the fact of that she's the only one that will help out with shit her birthday was last month and she's 16 now you didn't even calll her or anything , we could of been doing a lot . "

Look I don't know why you keep bringing it up and throwing it in my face like I'm the bad guy , SHE WILL ONLY ANSWER FOR YOU or shoota there for stop trying tell me what to do , you think I haven't tired .

Plus that was her choice she made it , and she will have to deal with the consequences . Meanwhile I have a baby on the way that i have to focus on .

I rolled over and went to sleep , ice got up and left .

I began to cry , I guess I'm the bad guy huh ....

__________________________

Vote , comment & follow for fast updates .

Was Dave wrong ?

Should tinky leave ?

Team boy or girl ?

Any name ideas ?