Misunderstanding

Kayla POV :

" what are you doing here " I looked around to see who he was talking about .

I started to laugh um did you forget or something .

" no I didn't forget shit so why the fuck are you here "

I started to laugh oh so you must of forgot, I stayed in this hospital 24/7 me and your daughter for days , where the fuck was your bitch at ? Somewhere laid up with your enemy , see you can't trust everybody this bitch is smiling in your face when she snakes you , I been hearing about the bitch y'all been on and off , she the same mf who put that shit up in your head that MY daughter wasn't yours .

She's jealous for what ? Lol I don't know maybe she want a baby by you but she can't get it lol .

So next time Remember what you say to me .

Laii POV :

I ran behind kayla who walked out the room , shoota told her bring the baby in here but she didn't listen .

Following her I grabbed her arm but she snatched from me and yelled at me .

" get the fuck off of me "

I rolled my eyes well fine bitch I'm your ride here you getting all mad when a bitch trying clam you down .

She turned around and try apologize but at this point I was mad asf .

Nope you don't even got to apologize to me , go let your babydaddy see his child then we can go .

" I don't want him seeing my child or nothing into he learns how to respect us , it's about respect he clearly didn't ask to see his daughter into I left he'll have to get his act right to see my child "

I nodded my head and hugged my bestie cause she's 100% right .

He can't just keep denying that baby one minute he wanna man up and then the next minute he don't .

He got two kids out here this has to stop .

" bestie I promise if he does more for that young bitchs baby and don't do shit for mines ? I'm putting him on child support "

I began to laugh your nuts bestie .

Tinky pov :

Finally this bitch was finished with my hair , I went into my bathroom and looked .

I ran my hand threw it , new look and I look cuteeee .

I smiled and pulled my phone out I began to snap pictures that I will be posting later .

I walked into the room and she was getting her stuff ready to leave .

She left and then I went into my room to look for something to wear .

There's this party tonight that me and niy suppose to go to .

It was for 18 and over but they don't do ids so I'll be able to get in .

I didn't have work tomorrow and I finished all my school work .

I laid out my outfit and went into my closet to find my shoes .

15 minutes later I was dressed and ready .

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled .

I look cuteeee , I heard a knock on the door so I went downstairs .

I opened the door and it was niy , I smiled cause she looked cute .

Girl you don't look 16 you look 21 she started twerking I laughed .

I ran upstairs and grabbed my keys , I locked the place up then headed to the car .

Getting in I strapped in , I cut the music up then put the club in my GPS .

I finally made it at the club , we walked in and all eyes were on us .

I whispered into niy ear do you know these people .

" no where just cute that's it loosen up " I nodded and began to walk .

We walked to the bar , Niy try get me to drink but I told her I don't , she just said only two and I end up doing it that's it I can handle myself .

I began to just sit at the bar looking stupid , this is not really my type of vibe I like being at home .

I rolled my eyes and began to play with my water , some dude came up and sat next to me .

Q POV :

This big booty bitch was giving me a lap dance , I didn't think it was cheating I mean it was only for a video shoot

So I let her , something told me look down at the bar and I did .

I saw this dude name Malcom all in some girl face .

I started to laugh cause she look bad and Malcom really didn't know how to spit game .

Looking down there I made eye contact with the girl and I seen that it was tinky .

Looking at her face I could see she was pissed .

The dancer started kissing on me and I pushed her off me and walked back into the bathroom .

Tinky pov :

Some lame dude was trying get my number but it didn't happen .

If he would of found out I was 16 he would of screamed , I pushed him away and got up and walked up the stairs .

I seen the bitch that was kissing on Q and ran up on her .

I started fighting her and beating her up , I took a bottle and broke it on her head .

Then I made my way back down this hallway where I see he went at .

There was some restroom back there so I figure that where he went .

Not giving a fuck who dick was out I pushed the door open and walked into the bitch .

I seen Q in bathroom washing his neck off and I seen a big ass hickey on there .

I ran up on him and started fighting him , I began to cry and hit him harder and harder .

He pinned me up on the wall and was talking but I zone him out and keened him in his nuts .

I snatched my purse and threw the ring he gave me at him .

I walked out too go find nyi but I couldn't see her , I walked out the door and hopped in the car .

I drove to the nearest hotel and booked one , walking into my room I stripped and cried myself to sleep .

__________________________

Vote, comment and follow for another update .

Do you think Tinky coming back home ?

Is shoota going to get his self together ?

Do you think shoota did anything wrong ?

Did you think Q did anything wrong ?

Update 🙃