I cant 💔 .

Tinky pov :

Waking up from my nap it was 12:00 am , damn I slept all day

Waking up from my nap it was 12:00 am , damn I slept all day .

I haven't been feeling good lately but I shook it off .

I got up and walked to the restroom , I sat on the toilet and scrolled through my news feed .

The most horrible shit ever I seen posted , I couldn't believe it .

I picked up the phone and called his number , I kept calling & calling & calling .

It just kept going to the voicemail , I started to throw up everywhere & couldn't stop crying .

I called his momma and she answer she sounded so upset .

" hey momma this is Asia , um I been hearing this news that Zay dead ? Please please momma tell me he's not " she hung up the phone .

I looked at it lost , she sent a text .

Momma in-law 🔗🧸 : yes baby he is , I couldn't hear you cry it will start to make me cry , im sorry I tried getting in touch with you sooner , were not having nothing I'm getting him cremated .

I dropped my phone , my heart was gone yeah me and zay didn't have the best of bond but I'll kill for him .

My stomach hurts sooo bad , I couldn't move I had tears rolling down constantly .

It's my fault it's my fault , I sat in the tub and started to run water , I can't be here I need him , I held my breath and went underwater .

Kayla POV :

I walked out my room to fill the baby bootle up when I heard something fall

I walked out my room to fill the baby bootle up when I heard something fall .

I walked into tinky room and the restroom door was locked but the water was running .

I could feel by the carpet that it was flooding , I banged on the door and wasn't a word .

I took my nail and twisted the door and pushed the door open , I seen tinky in the water underneath it .