Why would i ?

4weeks later

Kayla POV :

I woke up and rubbed my belly , shoota still haven't called or anything , I can't believe he thinks I'm a hoe .

I don't even want this baby anymore , I said as I wiped tears from my eyes .

What's the point of having something and you don't have an father in there life I can't do this by myself .

I shook the thoughts away and got up and walk to the restroom , time to start my day I said as I stripped .

Laii POV :

I woke up and decided to call ice .

But soon as I called him I heard a girl pick up the phone .

Who tf is hoe #1 she yelled and why the fuck she keep on calling your phone for ? What she fucking you ? She can't be when you was eating this ass last night .

Bitch wait a- before I could finish it hung up . This nigga got me fucked up , I said jumping out of bed but I stopped in my tracks .

That's not even my nigga , just a head giver I smiled and started up my shower .

Why I'm in the shower I was just thinking about everything she said .

Like I knew with a drug lord like that why would he not have hoes .

He never told me he had a bitch that's what's shocking me .

I got out the shower and threw on something to wear , I got up and was about to go get aj ready but I heard a knock on the door .

I just knew it was Dave but when I opened the door it wasn't who I expected it to be .

" are you jalaii " the officer asked .

Yeah why wassup .

" well since you asked , I'm sorry to tell you this but Anthony was in the custody of Jamilah wade , and you dont have all the rights "

When he told me that my heart broke , no no no you cannot do that after all these months I'm in love with him he's like my child that I been carrying , tinky and Kayla had came out they room .

The Officer stepped back and a beautiful lady came up and it looks like she's been crying for I don't know how long , her soft voice spoke

" I'm not from here I'm from Texas , my child was kidnapped and I haven't seen him for months , I been searching and searching , the police just got in touch and came down here as fast as I can ... i just want my baby back please "

I pulled her into hug and told her , your baby have been fine and sorry I'm so sorry , I grabbed her hand and led her into the room where baby aj was .

I looked as he smiled and she cried .. Kayla, tinky and I had said our goodbyes about 15 minutes later they where gone .

I was heart broken but I would never want to take a child away from there mother .

she gave me her number and said We can call and visit anytime we want .

I smiled and looked at all our pictures.

I walked over and set on the couch , well it's gonna be different here , Kayla said wiping her tears .

It's okay baby I pulled her into a hug , and tinky was crying too which made me cry .

We was there for about 15 minutes , I got up and went into the kitchen to fix breakfast .

Kayla POV :