Make things right .

Ja'Laii pov :

Waking up I had a text from and unknown person idk who it was and I was highly confused on why they texting me .

My stomach dropped when I read the text .

I read all the text and texted my lawyer and told her meet me at the courthouse I'm a little late

I read all the text and texted my lawyer and told her meet me at the courthouse I'm a little late .

I hopped up and rush too the bathroom , I took a quick shower and brush my teeth .

I threw on whatever , I ran out the door and pulled up at the courthouse .

I met ms.angle there and walked into the court room .

15 -20 minutes later our name was begin called .

I hopped up and walked back there I had my fingers crossed .

" I'm here for Anthony Smith , I want full right for him , I'll do anything , I had all the papers works and I had him before I just please need y'all to get him out that home they not treating him right he's 8 months and I don't want him near that please " I said while crying .

I made my report and they told me they'll give me a call for the next court date .

My lawyer is trying to make it fast so they gave me another court date for tomorrow .

I smiled to myself and sent a text to Dave .

Text mode :
Me : I just left the court they said they'll try to everything In there power to get him back in my hands .

Ice 💕 : well that's good and that's going to be long , it take time for all the paper work to get here if you want him here ASAP you'll have to do it by yourself then return it to the court .

Me : you right , I guess I'll go hunting tonight .

He left me on read and I exited out the message app and began to make some calls .

Ice pov :

1:45am August 19th

I looked in the mirror and slipped on my mask and loaded my gun .

We were about to go get this pussy ass nigga who was stealing from me .

I was suppose to been changed my life around but I been caught up trying make money for my daughter and this is the only way I know.

I got to many charges for me to work for somebody plus I don't like to be bosses around .

When I'm here ? I'm the boss I have the day so's this is just my life .

I shook my thought off and got in my all black Dodge Charger , me and the boys where bout to slide on this pussy nigga .

We pulled up to they trap and I jumped out , I hopped out and went through the back .

I kicked the door in and I didn't hear nothing .

I heard crying in the basement but I bypassed it and went to the room where there was talking .

My boy shoota was behind me and I counted to three .
1
2
3
we busted through the door with all these chopppas pointed at them they where scared .

Pussy ass niggas where the money , they acted scared so I shot dude in his knee and made him talk .

Ahhhh ITS IN the basement under the crib .

Shoota go get the money , 15 minutes later he came back , with the money and he told me go check it out .

I shot them niggas and ran to the basement there was a .....

             To be continued

__________________________

Sorry short chapter , I'll update tomorrow