How could i be so stupid 🤦🏾‍♀️

Tinky Pov :

I woke up with a headache and noticing I was laying on something hard , I jumped and wrapped the covers around my body .

I looked up at him and he was shaking his head , and he hopped up threw on his clothes I looked and saw blood on the cover sheets .

" we fucked " he said while laughing walking towards the door , I got up and threw on my shirt and shorts and ran up on him and smacked the shit outta him .

Bitch we should have fucked nigga you had to drug me or something , I said while smacking him and punching on him .

He held my hands tight and pushed me on the bed , " bitch I didn't do shit you came on to me with that high shit " he said as he showed the whole video from when he made are drinks and everything , we did then I watched him delete it .

If anything you wanted it more then I did and you was fine with it lastnight .

He let go of me and I put on my shit , and asked him can you drop me off at home he nodded and grabbed my bags and left out to the car .

Mimi was naked her damn self I shook my head and close the door and hopped in the car . The ride home was nothing but Q playing loud music and me going to sleep .

Once He pulled up to the house he cut the music down and leaned in for me to give him a kiss , I gave him a sloppy kiss and then pulled away . thanks for the ride and dick I laughed he hopped out .

He let the window and said " you welcome baby anytime " I smiled and walked up to the door and took a deep breathe .

Laii POV :

I woke up and tinky wasn't home , I got in the shower and got out cause I heard the door shut . I wrapped the towel away from me and walked into her room , and she was laying down I guess pretending to be sleep .

I let ha pass and went into the room and got ready , it's Friday me and baby aj going over ice house .

I got him ready and packed his bags and I got ready and packed my bag , I walked to the leaving room and sat everything down I yelled and told tinky I'm gone and Kayla at work .

I closed the door and walked to the car , ice got out and put Anthony into the car and I got in and put my seatbelt on .

Dave cut the music down and told me " jalia I know we been on this friendship staged for a long time , I'm trying to take a big step and I don't wanna do it cause I know how I am and I don't wanna hurt you , not saying Iam it's my actions and I'm not trying hurt you or fuck up the relationship we have now , your lil sister got my heart so do your bestfriend , and Anthony ? I treat him like he's my own seed , I love y'all to death and I'm just slowing trying to make it happen " he said looking me in my eye .

I kissed him and hugged him , I love you David , " I love you too fat head " he said as he pulled off , I smiled and looked out the window .

We pulled up to this big house , I was shocked 😳 , I got out and opened my mouth making it turn into a wide O .

I hurry up and closed it before ice seen me and I try play it off " nice house " I said trying leaning on the car but I fell .

Shit

I'm okay I smiled at ice who was laughing his ass off , its not even that funny nigga I pushed his head then he grabbed baby aj and close the door .

I walked in to the house it was nice on the inside I looked at him who was on his phone and smiling at it .

I wanted to see what he was smiling at so I walked over there but he took his phone and put it up to his chested and Walked off .

Bitch I said as I slapped the back of his head , and punched him in his back as he walked away . " bitch stop hitting me witch I big headed ass " he yelled why walking up the .

" fuck you bitch that's why yo beard patchy now hoe and I'm going home now take me home " I yelled at him back tf he think this is bitch .

Being yelled at hurts my feelings

He laughed nah call a Uber , okay bitch I will I said to myself as I opened the Uber app .

Its boring here anyway

20 minutes I yelled to him as I walked in the kitchen to get me sum snacks and fix baby Ant a bottle .

I was sitting on the couch watching spongebod with ant , Into a notification popped up .

I danced happily and put Anthony in the car seat , I yelled at ice " I'm gone " and slammed the door before I got an response

I danced happily and put Anthony in the car seat , I yelled at ice " I'm gone " and slammed the door before I got an response .

The Uber driver look creepy but I wish his bitch ass would try some shit with me I'll taze his ass . I smiled to myself and then got in but before I could get in ice was yanking me .

Stop bra I'm leaving I told him as I got in the car , " why " he said with a puppy dog face .

" come on this is not apart of my job " the Uber driver said as he put his seatbelt on .

" well bitch I'm putting money in your pockets plus stop meddling " I yelled back and took Anthony out the car .

Looks like we staying dude look creepy I told ice handing him the stuff while patting on his chest .

Make room for 2 more I said as I walked towards the door .

__________________________

I know short and boring my bad , just had to give y'all an update 😘 .

Thinking about making another book should I ?

What y'all think of ice ?