Not Again .

Nobody's pov :

Jalaii slowly begin to open her eyes and looked over at Kayla .

Kayla looked like she wasn't breathing so Laii kicked the door open and pulled Kayla out .

Laii began to pull her out the car into the woods , she was stopped when Q hit her In the head with the gun .

Q started smiling and his boys picked them up and put them into the van .

Q made a call and hopped into the car .

Ice pov :

Getting aj and Ava out the car we pulled up to the house

Getting aj and Ava out the car we pulled up to the house .

We walked into the house and Tinky took the kids to the room with her .

I sat down on the couch next to shoota and he was looking down at his phone .

I sat on the couch and rolled up , I began to scroll on Facebook and saw a shared linked that said it was a crash but nobody was in the car .

I shook my head , man this city's crazy as hell , I called Laii number and she didn't answer .

She probably was getting some sleep , I mean it have been a long few days .

I laid back and took a good hit of the blunt again and passed it shoota .

I walked upstairs to check on the kids and they was sound asleep , I started laughing long day wasn't it .

I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch and being to look online for some shit for my daughter .

Shoota began to speak , " aye bro I don't know why but I have a weird feeling " I looked at him and start laughing .

Nigga wym weird feeling , I looked at him but I can tell he was dead ass .

What's wrong bro you can talk to me .

" I don't know what it is , but I just don't know maybe I just need som- "

The lights went out , I grabbed my gun and ran upstairs .

When I went into the room , the kids was gone and so was tinky .

I punched the wall FUCK not again , I ran downstairs .

And out the door , shoota was running right behind me .

I can tell shoota had some type of fear in his eye .

" I hope they don't hurt my baby " I pulled him into a bro hug .

We gone get our girls back I promise you .

__________________________

Short chapters , like vote & follow .

Sorry I haven't been updating a lot of family issues have been going on .