You didnt mean it did you ?

Ja'Laii POV :

I woked up and stretch looking at Anthony who was up staring at me , I looked at my phone to see ice hung up

I looked at him and picked him up " hey mommas baby " I kissed him and laid him in his play pen .

I looked through the closet and deiced to find something nice , after all I didn't want to stay in the house and I wanted to do something .

I walked out and notice Kayla was gone , she prolly at work she got off at 9:00 am and it was 10:30 am , I walked into tinkys room to see she was gone .

I rolled my eyes and deiced I'll shoot her a text

Me
Where tf you at ? You can't be leaving like that .

Tinky💕
Oh sorry but I went with Kayla me and Mimi , well be back later .

Me
Oh so it's fuck me now , cool be safe .

Tinky 💕
No , it's just you and baby Anthony was sleeping so good we deiced to go , we be back soon .

Great they left me here and I don't have shit to do , maybe go look for a car , since I'm on break for work and we need transportation plus I know how to drive .

I walked back to my room and hopped in the shower . About 35 minutes passed and I heard baby a crying , I turned the water off an got out the shower to get him .

Once I did he started to laugh so i laid him back down and went to my clothes and slipped them on .

I wiped him down , then i put him on some clothes I called and Uber then did my hair .

About 25 minutes it was here and I grabbed the bag and walked out into the car .

Ice POV

I was sitting in the trap with shoota nem , " aye bro I fucked Kayla last night and boahhh she's wet wet " he said rubbing his hands together like bird man .

" Niggas get pussy and don't know how to act my nigga" I said laughing , he looked over at me and raised and eyebrow .

" so what you and Laii do , I saw how y'all was on that dance floor " he said smirking .

She ain't like that I told him while lighting my blunt and opening the Instagram app

She ain't like that I told him while lighting my blunt and opening the Instagram  app

Swipe