CHAPTER 30

A/N: Not Edited.

Sorry I've been MIA, but my power was iffy and the electric company had to come out and fix a down poll, but here is a chapter and I'll be posting someting in unconditional soon, I have a few things to study first though.

Also something is up with the spacing here... when I type it up it is indented but on here, it's all wrong and awkwardly spaced. My bad for that...

thanks for reading and voting and the amazing comments last chapter!!

roxann

Chapter 30 – Chris POV

As we left Whitefire I think the most torn were my parents, leaving a pack that they had both been in for centuries was hard, but I didn’t feel guilty for their decision or even putting out the options that I had. They weren’t being forced to leave the pack, they had the option of staying, what they decided right now was based on what they felt inside, they could live with.

I should have had more faith in them, but after the decision Martin made ten years ago, I couldn’t be sure. Lucy and Nico were driving one moving truck; while my parents were driving the other, we didn’t drive the whole way back either. Instead Logan took us back to the warehouse, all the cars and trucks fitting and we walked to the middle meeting Lucy, Nico, Dad and Mom.

Unlike myself, my parents and sister, Nico didn’t hesitate or wait for Logan to even tell them to drop their old pack connections, they did it on their own, my dad falling to his knees in the most pain. That however would be expected since his bond was the strongest… he had been Alpha for over 300 years. To alleviate his pain, Logan quickly offered him entrance into the pack, mom and Lucy as well, telling Nico the background check hadn’t been completed just yet, “that’s okay Logan it will, plus my mates strong… right baby?” Lucy cooed. Nico only biting his lip in pain nodding at her in agreement, Logan rolled his eyes, “Okay everyone put one hand on me,” he ordered.

Jared, Grant and Sean didn’t, instead walked away while we placed one hand on Logan, already used to his teleportation it was no surprise to me when we were suddenly no longer in the large warehouse, but the room I had used earlier to release my pent up emotions. Logan was quick to leave the room, making a call immediately while I stood still preparing myself for another round of this. I hated to think of it like that, I’m sure it made me a bad parent, that I had to prepare myself to be around them but it felt like it was the only way I could do it, stand it.

I had to make sure I went in there with the intentions to put my wants, feelings and reactions aside, I shouldn’t feel bad because they inch away from me, or don’t speak to me or even smile. I had to do things at their pace, it was the only way, that didn’t mean I was cold hearted or emotionless it just meant that on my own time, in private I would deal with the emotions I felt. Somewhere deep in my heart I also knew it wasn’t just for my benefit, it couldn’t be… it was for theirs as well. I couldn’t look at them weirdly, or do anything to make them think that anything they had endured was their faults or made them different, damaged in anyway.

“H-how?” my mom was the first to speak, turning around, taking in her location, “oh my,” she said as she pulled away from my father walking to the window, looking outside.

“This is how he took you?” My father asked amazed, “Yeah,” I nodded, leaving the rest alone because I wasn’t going to get into that now.