his forgotten mate

How did you come across this story? Was it a friend? Wattpad recommended? Twitter? Facebook? Instagram? Let me know

FIRST SO I HAD THIS STORY UP BEFORE AND IT WAS TAKEN DOWN BECAUSE PEOPLE COMPLAINED. IF I'M WRITING SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ DON'T SPOIL IT FOR OTHERS BY COMPLAINING JUST DO NOT READ IT!

SECOND, BEFORE IT WAS TAKEN DOWN THERE WERE LOTS OF OTHER CHAPTERS WHERE I ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS, EXPLAINED THINGS BETTER AND MADE IT NOT SO COMPLICATED THIS WILL NOT BE IN HERE. I'LL PROBABLY JUST DO ONE LONG Q & A BECAUSE I DID NOT SAVE ALL THOSE EXPLANTION CHAPTERS. I'M SORRY.

FOR EVERYONE THAT HAD READ IT BEFORE AND WAS SAD THAT IT WENT MISSING YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I POSTED THIS STORY BACK HERE... FOR A WHILE I WAS GOING TO JUST POST IT ON FICTIONPRESS BUT I'LL GIVE IT ONE MORE CHANCE HERE. I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE READ THIS ALREADY AND ENCOURAGED ME TO PUT IT BACK UP.

THIS STORY NEEDS A TUB FULL OF EDITING AND I KNOW THAT BUT I WILL GET TO THAT LATER OR HEN/IF SOMEONE VOLUNTEERS TO SERIOUSLY TRY AND HELP ME BUT SINCE NOT MANY PEOPLE DO THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE UNTIL IT IS EDITED.

ENJOY :)

.

.

.

So hopefully

So hopefully... when people come across this book they'll not need to ask: What order are the books to be read in?

How to read the series... (If you care to read them all... it's not necessary to do that though. If you're interested in just HIS FORGOTTEN MATE, then just go ahead and read it.)

1)Scratch (The first half which is the chapters set in the past && can be read as a standalone).

2)Unexpected.

3)His Forgotten Mate (Can be read as a standalone).

4)Unconditional.

5)Unbroken.

6)Scratch (The second half which are the chapters set in the present && can be read as a standalone).

7)Loving Ashlynn & Shattered (Both can be read as a standalone).

8)Undivided (Currently down but will be back).