Shattered (Book #1)

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

So this is my new story. If you're reading something else that I've written (my Unexpected Series and Loving Ashlynn,) I'm not sure when I'll be updating those stories. I know it sucks that I'm not updating but as I've said I'm having a minor block when it comes to those stories.

That being said, I'm not giving up on my series or Loving Ashlynn... I'm just taking a mini break clearing my head.

17 year old Sawyer Romano is a girl with many secrets, but she's on a mission to save a stranger she's never met, Grayson King. Will she save him before his time runs up? How do you save someone that doesn't think they're worth saving?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"It's not often that I come across a case like this – so many lives gone and no one in my opinion is winning here but the truth of the matter here is that Grayson King, you left your house in the middle of the night, angry and enraged. The State's Attorney – Allen Clark – spent weeks deliberating whether or not to try you as an adult or juvenile, and it is now that I can empathize with his inner turmoil." He paused, voice dripping with pity.

"Will the defendant please stand," I looked to my lawyers, my body shaking, and my heart racing, my parents seated behind me.

"On the charge of first degree premeditated murder of Elijah Braxton, members of the jury how do you find the Defendant – Grayson King?" Everything else had been going wrong since that night Hudson pulled me to the Braxton house so he could spend time with Viola.

Why would things suddenly become even and right now? I had wondered if the jury believed me... my parents and lawyers deciding that it would be best that I not take the stand, the truth – my story had so many holes – they didn't believe it would help my case. I remember crying, wondering why I couldn't tell the jury that I didn't remember anything after Hudson and Viola walking away, but they had the video of Hudson, the signed affidavit, my parents, Viola, so many people saying that there were no plans of me going to their house.

There was no way that I would be invited to the house since Christian would be coming over that night and he and I didn't get along. Our parents weren't on friendly terms, and the school had already called them to come in because he and I were fighting during our gym class.

.

.

.

WANT MORE SHATTERED? JUST GO TO MY STORIES AND CLICK 'READ.'