•Chapter 16:"Well Well Well?"•

Of course. No one wants to go to that damn old creepy house, so we decided to pick.

As Bev starts breaking sticks into 8 unequal sticks for us to know who will go and who will stay outside.

"The shorter the stick will go inside, the longer will leave here." Bev said.

We picked, and me having the worst luck. Pulled out the longer straw. No No not even the longer. The Longest Straw.

"F*ck!" Me and Richie yelled in unison as we stared at each other and saw him pulling the shortest straw and mine being the longest one.

'What a coincidence. Just my luck.'

Me, Bev, Stan and Ben will stay outside.

While..

Bill, Richie, Mike and Eddie will venture the house inside.

I didn't like my position right now. They could've been in so much trouble right now.

I could've been there and warn them about Pennywise.

I have my powers.

I kept phasing back and forth.

As for Bev and Ben they just talked about something.

While for me... not so good.

"F*ck, F*ck, F*ck." I mumbled to myself my body shaking and tempting to go inside the house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I saw Y/N being nervous and kept phasing from left to righ of my direction.

I sat beside a tree trunk and I watched as she began panicking as her arms are crossed.

"Please Y/N, calm down. They'll be fine." I said trying to lift the mood up.

"You weren't in there Stan!" She yelled as she soften up.

"I'm... i'm...sorry it's just that, i'm nervous that, hideous clown tried to lay a hand on them." She said as she laid beside me, hugging her legs and ducking her head on her knees as she sob silently yet I could still hear it.

I wasn't really good at comforting people so I just wrapped my arm around her and stroke her hair with my other hand as I put my head on top of her.

"Shh..Shh.. don't worry, we'll be fine, they we'll be fine. Ok? After this we can go to the quarry to birdwatch. Remember? It's today this afternoon." I said as I comfort her in that same position.

I wished we can stay like this forever.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I lift my head and said, "You're right." I flashed him a smile.

He smiled back.

Then I leaned my head to his shoulder as we wait there outside on the well house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As she slowly put her head on my shoulder, I froze and blushed at the same time. Then I felt an urge to look at Ben.

He saw us and he gave me a grin and mouthed.

"I told you so." I just smiled to myself and enjoy this moment and make this last.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After about two minutes I felt my eyes beginning to fall, I'm so tired and sleepy after that energy that I release back at Bill's even though no one saw what happened.