♧Christmas Special♧

After the incident with Bowers and the Losers getting back together, we became stronger than ever and inseparable.

...
Sunday ( 8:00 am)

The next day, we Losers decided to just goof around a little bit. Taking off the sh*ts that is happening to us for a little while.

I'm at my house, surprising.

I only just woke up to find out that..... I was early? Now that is something that I don't do every day.

'This friggin........Flippin Hair!!'

Yes, i'm brushing my hair and can't tame it properly because we hated each other.

I just finished taking a bath and wearing simple clothes along with white shocks and shoes.

Then I grab my bag close the door of my bedroom. I walked downstairs and grab a pop tart, because it is a breakfast food of mine and no one can stop me because my parents hate me.

I warp through the wall using my powers and went to grab my bike and start to stroll around town, since it was a little early.

We we're actually meeting all at the clubhouse at about 11:30 since Stan has some........religious stuff to do.

We are fine by it since his parents are strict and we understand. Besides, at least I got some alone time for myself. Even though i'm always alone since the Losers broke up.

So I was passing by some stores, just looking out the windows as I pass by with some cars.

Then as I was pedalling, I suddenly took a glance of the theater where the last time I came there is me and the Losers watching a horror movie together which is kind of cliche since...... we... I mean i'm already in a horror movie?

But that great moment had a bit... issue in it.

Flashback...

It was about two months passed since I started getting in this place and Georgie being.....dead and it's almost Christmas and we are still five members in our Losers Club when Richie, decided to go to the theater and invited us so that he can have an excuse for 'sharing' popcorn.

Yeah hint the word 'sharing'.

Sharing for Richie means..... hogging every single bucket of popcorn we bought for each of us.

Also this is the first time I did something rather.....badass for my age when I think about it. But at that moment ho boy I think i'm going to piss of myself just calming myself and telling myself it's all good when I sat at that theater seat.

...

We we're parking our bikes in front of the theater, Richie is pretty much excited to see this movie.

We entered and saw in the corner near the entrance is the Bowers Gang.

"Oh sh*t. Bowers is here." Stan said.

"We should keep an eye on them just in case." Eddie added.

"Ah-I agree with E-Eddie at duh-this......this one." Bill said.

"Don't worry guys the theater is dark. They can't see us in the there." Richie said calming down the group.

"That would be 3 dollars each for the ticket." The ticket seller said to us.

I don't have a freaking 3 dollars on me, I literally spent them all at food. Jeez, even back then tickets are expensive. I look behind to see the other Losers having the same issues as mine. Besides it was kind of unplanned, so I didn't take a lot of money in me.