•Chapter 29:"Welcome To The Losers Club... Asshole"•

...

I was hugging my sister again, but this time this is real. She is here in front of me as I caught her cinnamon scent as I felt somehow home.

"I'm so glad your back." She whispered through my ear.

I was taken back, because at the back of my head, I still have this feeling of insecurity of myself maybe it's just me and the adrenaline so I just shrugged it off and focus of what's in front of me.

"Me too."

"I love you sister."

"Love you too sis."

Then I opened my eyes and behind me are my friends all in one piece. I smiled at them as they smiled back at me.

I caught the sight of Richie who is mouthing 'Y/N' and then he formed both of his hand into a heart shape and pointed towards the right side, which I know who is he pointing at as he mouthed the word 'Bill'.

I rolled my eyes as I lifted my right hand on the back of Penny and pulled out my middle finger and mouthed a 'f*ck you' to him. As he lightly laughed to himself and I heard Penny's chuckle behind our embrace, imagining the whole scene behind her.

All of the sudden we both let go of our little moment together as a loud hysteric laugh boomed all over the room. With IT making faces at us. As I gave a nod at Bill as we both have the same expression at each other then back at IT, I was angry no, I was raging and fuming with anger from top to bottom, I don't know if that is an exaggeration but it is what i'm feeling right now.

"Aww sweet wittle Y/N finally got what she wanted, i-i-it's like a perfect happy ending all wrapped up neat with a wittle bow on top." It said as it's hands are doing a motion of 'tying a non-existent bow' as it smiled at us with an innocent like happy face as it giggled. It's disgusting to look at honestly.

But then it's giggles fainted as it frowned and gave us a disgusted look.

"Human emotions. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Just a few kind words and poof! All back again. Wee back to happy land with all the butterflies and fairies dancing around." It said as it keeps doing random motions and dancing like a maniac, attempting to fly as it's hands was are going up and down as if it had wings and skipping like a girl.

Then it came towards me as someone grabbed me with there arms wrapped around me protectively, my head bumping to his chest. I looked up to see Bill standing an inch taller than me, I smiled to myself and as I looked back up at it's tall massive body. Not even giving a slightest fear to the crazy clown.

"PATHETIC CHILD! And at first I thought that you are not actually going to give in and actually be a decent creature, but then your human side gets the best of you. And to think that some of our father's blood are the same ones that is in my veins, just makes me irked by you." It's yellow eyes are staring directly at me as I met with it's attempt to yet again manipulate me yet I just glared it back as I seemed not affected by it as I smirked, raising my eyebrows and broke out on Bill's arms.

The mention of my father has some of my memories with my parents came flooding back on my mind as I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Well sh*t maybe that's where you get that lame attitude of yours seriously can you sink any more lower? Oh yeah you are already under this sewer hell hole being a coward and eating innocent child's fears and lives, maybe you can both live in it. Like I care." I said as I mocked it, making IT growled in anger and scoffed.

"And to think like i'm just a low life human with her pathetic hUmAn eMoTioNs..-" I said as I still kept mocking IT with doing it's gestures and faces. It's quite amusing to watch.