•Chapter 27:"Face Your Fears Pt.4: the Beast Inside on aLL of us"•

"BILL! BILL!"

...

I can hear the screams of the others yet the person is too tempting and a lot of questions ran through my head like...

'What if he's still alive?'

Or

'Is it really him?'

But even though mostly all of my friends told me his.... - I like to at least have hope that I might have a chance to save him so that my family can start over again.

I ran at the sight of a small familiar body as it also kept running a bit faster I wonder also since I remember that he hated how fast I was when we are playing tag together.

The memories of him that I blocked out for the last couple months came flooding into my mind. Making me even more desperate.

"Wuh.. Wait up!" I yelled as he came in circles, from a tunnel to another. Yet it starting to feel like this was just my imagination, hallucinations in my head.

Is this a trap?

I stopped from my tracks as the sight of the yellow raincoat that I once saw was gone.

Crap.

I looked around me as I tried to remember where I went so that I regroup to everyone and get this over with.

From tunnel to tunnel, I can't seem to find the others. Looking around retracing my steps. But as I kept running around, it feels like the places are just taking me to a circle.

My heavy breathing is the only thing that echoed -along with the splashing and dripping sewer water-, my body was starting to get sweaty and the temperature down here is getting higher.

I stopped again at my tracks as I take a quick breather. I listened to the noise of silence, wondering why I can't hear the Losers echoing. Are they lost? Or is it the other way around?

Then my helpless tired body leaned against the wall as I think of a plan to regroup with the others and how can we find Bev. My mind came running to one person.

Y/N...

To be honest, I don't even know what to do anymore. Where can she be or... what hell is she going through right now.

I close my eyes thinking at the last time we...... talk to each other.

"Y/N."

I heard a voice, more like a whispered voice. It didn't seem familiar to me but even on the faintest tone. I can make out what it said.

I rose up from the wall that I was leaning in, following the voice but it seems to be echoing everywhere I go. But I still attempted  to find it, since it's the only option that I could do.

"Kill..."

I kept going and going, as I followed through it. I narrowed my eyebrows. 'Kill'? And why is it calling Y/N?

"Bill!"

"HEY BIG BILL WHERE THE F*CK DID YOU GO!"

"BiLLLLL!"

I heard other voices, yet this time they we're familiar.

"I'M HERE! G- GUYS!" I yelled. Hoping they will hear me somehow.

"Bill? BILL! WHERE ARE YOU!" I heard a squeal that sounds that it came from Eddie.

"Ah... I'm here!" I yelled, which is a dumb answer and I mumbled 'idiot' to myself as soon as the words came out of my mouth.