•Eddie's Draft•

1. Christmas Special - Eddie's POV

(August of 1989): 11:35 am
Derry, Maine
At the clubhouse.

"Well what about you four? How did you spent your 12 days of Christmas?" Mike asked referring to us.

"Um.."

'Who should I pick?'

I travel along my eyes from the three boys that have been mentioned in the story a while ago. Since I keep talking for the whole damn day, I wanted to take my voice into a rest for a while.

"What the heck are you guys doing?" Bev asked someone from the group as I look from where Bev is looking at which is....... surprise,
surprise is Eddie and Richie.

"Nothing." They both said together.

"Hello? Anyone answering me? Who will go?" Mike snapped me from my thoughts a I panicked, which I wonder why as I just randomly say a name.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As Y/N and Mike are talking who is the one will they pick to tell their side of '12 Days of Christmas' haha get it? Whatever...

Richie whispered something to me.

"Remember how we actually broke the rules and didn't tell anybody?" He leaned in to me as he whispered in.

"SHUT UP!!" I whispered back. Ugh! Stupid.

I ignored him and just stare at Y/N for a second as she talked with Mike and just felt my heart melt, how can a girl be this perfe-

"Bet you a dollar Y/N will pick you." Richie whispered to me as I rolled my eyes, snapping me out of my thoughts. This moment killer.

"No, Y/N would pick you." I said to him.

He second guess for a while as he gave me an evil grin to me.

"Sure. If Y/N picks you first, you will have to give me a dollar and an ice cream." He said.

"-And if she picks you first, you will be the one giving me a dollar and an ice cream. And! You will have to squat 50 times in front of us and at every squat you will say 'i'm an idiot.'" I said to him.

"Game on!" He whispered to me as we made a handshake as a symbol of our agreement everytime we have this kind of bets.

"What the heck are you guys doing?" Bev asked us as Y/N turned to us with a confused look on her face.

"Nothing." We said sync as I gave him a death glare.

"Hello? Anyone answering me? Who will go?" Mike said as I we give each other the 'competitive' looks.

"RICHIE WILL TELL HIS STORY!!" Y/N said as Richie literally fell from his seat as he said in shocked.

"WhAt?!" Richie said as I just started to cry........in laughter and almost out balance myself on the hammock.

"You heard her Richie, shoot." I teased him as he gave me a death glare as I caught myself into a pit of laughter.

"Shut up Eds." He mumbled yet I still heard him.

"HEY!" I yelled at him.

"Y/N, please you don't have to do this." Richie begged like a kid to Y/N.

"I- Wait, why would I question my decisions?!" Y/N said as she questions herself as she looks at me with a 'what the heck is happening look'.

I just shrugged it off but inside of me is dying in laughter. But I just keep it cool and keep a straight face in front of them, which I can't contain.