•Chapter 6: "Summer Violent"•

Summer of 1989

It is the last day of school in the 'Derry Middle School' and Y/N is on her last class. Social Class.

Y/N and Beverly are just passing notes to each other. Until the teacher had been irritated by the loud clumping of the papers back and forth. So the teacher turned to them and caught them.

"Ahem ms. L/N, ms. Marsh? Is there something you want to share with the class?" Everybody in the class turn to their directions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have to act fast so I think of a funny way to not be caught. It is worth it really because basically it's just the last day of school right?

So might as well be an undiscipline student for a day right?

So good thing it's last class.. so I think of a funny way.

"Ma'am me and Beverly we're just passing papers to each other." As I show the paper that I was holding. Then I felt Beverly stomp on my feet.

"Oowwww!" I said in response to her.

Then I gave her a 'don't worry I got this look' then I write something on a piece of paper and switched it to the paper that I was holding.

"May I see that?" The teacher said as she take the paper off my hands. She is very mad at what it said.

'You thought I was going too? Hah! F*ck u too.'

As soon as she reads it, she turned to me with a furrowed eyebrows on me. As the teacher did I smiled innocently to her. Which is the worst one of all my classes actually because if you don't know, she is that type of teacher that is boring and had eyes and ears 360° everywhere. Even when she is facing the board. It's annoying.

"MS. L/N DETENTION NOW!!!" She said while pointing the door.

"Woah! I can't be in detention it's the last day of school. Have consideration."

"Then how about turn your stupid little summer vacation into a summer school." She said to me in a sarcastic mood clearly mad at me right now. I crossed my arms and said.

"Thank you for the offer but I don't want to accept your kind suggestion. Or? Should I tell about what happen the last time I helped you." I said to her in a more intriguing way.

"Uhh..." is all that the teacher had processed to tell.

"Ok. So when I was in the-"

"Ok. Ok just be quiet and don't talk." She said cutting my story telling on the whole class.

As the teacher went in front, the students have their eyes on the teacher. I assumed they want to hear what happened.

This day is going to be pretty.....good.

I thought to myself.

Then Beverly whispered something to my ear.

"Your insane." She said. I chuckled. Of course she knew that story about the teacher. And it was quite funny. I laughed at the thought.

Then a familiar sound of a bell can be heard. But this isn't just any ordinary lunch break bell.

It means school day bye bye.

Hello summer break.

Then the students including me and Beverly came rushing and pushing themselves out of the door.

"So see you.....when?" I asked to her.

"Oh!? Can you come with me later at the drugstore? I needed something you know it is my time." She said. I know what she meant.