•Chapter 11:"Shut Up Y/N!"•

"Sh*t"

"Come here Y/N. I want to show you something that I've done." It said apparently being so nice to me.

"What do you mean? You've done?" I asked.

"Just look at that." It said pointing at a blank wall.

"What do you mean th-"

Then a flash of light came.

I covered my eyes by the sudden brightness.

Then I saw Stan?

Walking on a hallway while covering his eyes on the painting.

Only the sunlight hitting on the window is his only light.

Then he fixed the crooked painting on the wall as he just walk away.

He is apparently putting something in a shelf, a book.

Then I see IT just slowly creeping into the painting.

Wait? I know this scene?

Then the painting dropped.

Oh no..

Then IT came into his back as he fixed the painting and he's breathing is getting faster and faster as he looks at the blank painting.

Then IT slowly shape shift into the lady on the painting as IT started playing the flute.

Then..

Crash!

The metal flute has dropped it and IT tip toed to Stan's back closer and closer.

No!

He turn back and he came rushing out of the room.

Then that light came again as it blinded it again for the second time.

Then Ben came into my sight.

At the Library..

He is reading the book the lady gave to him the other day.

The day when I first met him face to face.

Then he turn around and saw a red balloon floating across the large hall.

I saw IT again shaped shift but this time it is a headless boy carrying eggs on it's shoulders.

As Ben pick up the last egg that has it shells painted in a red with white lining and polka dots around it while it's side is burning.

IT came, as Ben turns around and saw the headless man (IT) dropped the eggs it's holding.

Ben, breathing heavily as his fears growing in his veins.

IT makes a run for Ben as he runs and runs for his life.

"Eggboy!"

Then it flashes to another one.

Eddie...

He is walking down across Neibolt St. as he pressed his palms together and he blew unto it as it made a whistling sound.

He glance at the well house that looks like an abandoned 100 years old house. Which is supposed to be IT's house.

Then I saw IT's prespective staring at his soul as Eddie stopped right at the door.