•"Epilogue"•

...

Somewhere in 2017...

Here we are back again to where we started. No, it's not Y/N narrating. I am just the voice of this story. Anyways, like wise here we are back again in this place but this is not Derry. It's reality, but notice how the years came two steps backwards. Weird isn't it? 

Let's pick up on where we left off. It was about 9:20 in the evening when sirens from the ambulance came bustling along with the police. A woman on her 40's dressed in a sophisticated manner, a shoulder tote bag slinged on the pit of her left elbow while in the other hand held a phone that was dialed on 911. Her face in a worry expression as she stood up on her crouched position, relieved on the loud noise coming near her as she walked towards one of the staff that came out of the ambulance.

"What happened?"

"I was on my way home from work, a-and then I found the poor girl lying unconcious on the pavement." The woman said her voice a bit shaked up from the events that occur that day. The man came up to the lying body as he checked her pulse and her breathing but for some reason everything is fine about her. Miraculously there we're no signs of bruises and wounds. It's like the body was just decide to sleep in the middle of the park at night.

"She's fine, but we need to send her to the hospital for a full diagnosis. Do you have any chance that you may know her name?" An officer asked as he approached up to the shaken woman.

"N-No. I am not familiar on the place since I usually meet my husband here on about 9:30 to pick me up from work." The lady said as both turned at the sound of the clanking strecher as the body of the girl is being dragged on the ambulance.

"Poor girl. I wonder how her parents not wonder where she is?" The lady asked in worry as the man beside her spoke.

"I might have an idea on whose parents is she belonged to." He reassured the woman. Then a black car came in the sight of the two as the woman covered her eyes with her palm with her phone in hand and the officer only squinted in the front lights of the mentioned car. 

The woman didn't left her eyes on the car, the officer beisde her noticed this. "I'm assuming your husband is here to pick you up?" He mentioned the detail that the woman said a while ago.

"Well I must be going now. Have a decent night ma'am." He said as the woman nod at his response. The man returned to his partner that was waiting on near their ride. His co-officer noticing the man's face with a thinking expression as he brings up to the man his impression.

"I guess we might have the same idea. Worried parents about there daughter going missing and then a call came to us that a girl was lying unconscious in the middle of the night on the same day? Small world." The partner said as he laughed at how ironic the timing of these two events yet the same expression didn't took of the man's face.

"Yeah, but the question is how? There must be a reason that the girl was lying there on the pavement walk and no one noticed. The medic said that she was okay. She wasn't even passed out, she was asleep. How in the world a teenager with a sensible mind can end up here?" The man asking and piecing the puzzles together.

"I don't know maybe she has mental illness?" The partner asked the man as he looked at his colleague as if he's out of his mind.

"Well explain why did she got out of the house under her parents supervision and according to our suspected parents of her's the girl was permitted to walk outside on a stroll on about 2:00 in the afternoon and hasn't come back since. Now tell me how can this girl be lying asleep face down on this very street have a mental illness you idiot!" The man kept arguing to his partner as his colleague raised his arms in defeat.

WRAP IN TIME (LOSERS CLUB X READER)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara