•Chapter 14:"Sisters of the Fiction"•

I woke up in a dark place.

Wait....am I dreaming?

What is this place? What am I doing in here?

"Y/N?" Somebody spoke to me.
I look around and saw no one.
"Over here Y/N!" Then I look from my behind. I saw a figure.

I stumbled a bit and ran to it. Then I saw a light, a shining ball of light.

I just kept running to the voice and to the figure.

"Y/N!"

"Come here Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"Who are you!!" I yelled.

...

Then I found myself in a field. A beautiful land filled of flowers blooming.

Butterflies with different varieties of colors flying along the field.

Then a lake. With beautiful lily pads and lotus flowers on top of it.

In a middle is a turtle swimming and floating on the lake.

It starts to swam towards me.

As it got closer and closer, it stopped infront of me.

Then suddenly it changes into a big ball of light.

Just a big ball of light.

"Good to see you again Y/N!" The light said to me.

"Umm..hi?" I just said awkwardly.

Ok this is weird?

"There's nothing to be afraid of me. For I am your other half." It said.

"Wh-Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Penny, some people call me Pennywise, mostly i'm known as the IT." It said.

IT?

"Why are you here? I mean...you feed yourself with the fears of childrens. You've been scaring the sh*t out of me ever since day one!" I ranted to It.

"I am, I am the one who feeds herself with peoples fears, specifically children. I am the one who watched over you ever since you where a baby. I am the one who protected you from..me." It said to me with such sad tone on it's voice.

Wait a minute...her?

"Her?" 'She' just nodded.

"But why did you protected me from you? I-I don't understand?"

"You see...you are a human but, you are more unique and special than them. You have this abilities, a beautiful one. You balanced the light and the dark, control all the things around you and since you are a half human, I can't help myself but to eat the fears you contained. So I have to send you to Earth, where I found other species like you. I just stayed here. In this world of fiction, containing myself with the people and children with there fears. Then I just remained a mystery to everyone, covering up every inch of my crimes." I just popped my mouth open.

Then I see 'her' shapedshift into someone a girl. That looks like me, well kinda but just a resemblance to me.

"I'm your twin Y/N, inside our hearts and our minds. But now it's time to make me dissappear on this world for good. You balance the world in good shape yourself." 'She' said to me as 'she' smiled at me.