•Token Of Memoirs No. 3•

Her Last Entry

Life is wonderful. It is, same time it's fragile.
You never know when or where will you let out your last breath, say your last words. It's a gamble or a fifty-fifty chance.

But I didn't want to talk about how life is full of crap. That's just how you view yours and that's how I view mine. Well don't.

You never realise or appreciate it until you aren't living anymore. You start to miss it. Even from the simple little details, bit by bit you savour it.

It's hard to do those things anymore because at the end of the day I will have a hard time remembering it. So why bother trying?

Everything that I write now on this stupid thing is words. My words and might be my last.

I may sound poetic when you first read this but with the anxiety of counting every single second of your life wondering when will it end is scary and you start to think of the worst possibilities. It's like an unsolved mystery.

Speaking of, one of my most unsolved mystery was when I woke up at the hospital bed and was diagnose with my amnesia. I tried so hard to think of what's my life before this happened.

Well first of is I never had friends. If I had they would probably left me because of my scrambled memories. Everything is a blur. But you want to know what else is weird?

It's that I kept seeing weird flashes of this place. A field like one to be exact surrounded with grass and at the middle of it is a circle of rocks and logs. There was this riverside and I whenever I caught a glimpse of it, I always saw myself in this white flowy dress that lengths below my knees.

It felt familiar to me but at the same time lost. The place wasn't ringing in my head. No matter how hard I tried, there really is nothing. Especially these kids my age, they we're seven but there names are unknown to me.

But who ever these people are, if they are even real, I hope you lived the best you can ever had.

Hope that you find what your looking for. Whether it's peace, love or freedom. I hope you did. Because all my promises and dreams are mostly over. I can't do the things I can before, back when it was just normal. All that I can do is pass my torch to these people.

I might not remember how important you are in my life or if I was an important part of your lives but thank you.

Now here comes to the part that I probably will say something so deep that you'll probably drown in confusion on whatever it is i'm saying. So hear me out.

I am just a human. I'm not some kind of character in a book that isn't going to die just because the author said so. I am my own. I speak whatever I want, I stand for what I say is right. Of course i'm not invincible, and who ever is reading this should remember that.

You are not invincible. You can break as well. I mean I did. That's alright, it's being a part of who you are. Those mistakes you've made no matter how big or small it is. The little flaws, guilty pleasures whatever insecurities you have. All of those things are just wounds or scars that will soon heal through time.