•Chapter 23:"Losers Stick Together"•

I wiped my remaining tear stains from my face as I reached my destination.

The familiar look of the well house came to my sight as I can almost smell the nasty atmosphere that is surrounding it.

I stopped near the broken metal fence gate as I lean my bike into it, looking up I saw the well house that is oddly similar to the movie 'Monster House' obviously when I was still in the real world, if even there is one.

I feel a large lump in my throat as I took deep breaths, helding back my remaining tears as I slowly approach the dry front yard and tall grass with somehow sun flowers growing into it.

I take the scenery of the dark walls and broken bits with boarded windows. The lower floor is surrounded with dry vines.

'This is it.' I said to myself, as I held my bag straps with my hands.

I stepped into the porch, as each step a creaking sound can be heard. I approached the door and held on to the dusty detailed doorknob.

Then I get a sudden urge to look behind me. For some reason I was imagining that the Losers will come. Just like in the movie.

But nothing. Not even a single bike or person.

I sighed, clicking my tongue. Letting go of the doorknob as I wiped my tears -that I was holding back a while ago- with both of my hands.

"How stupid of me. Of course they aren't going to come for you Y/N. They probably hate you now. Sh*t! Why am I even crying!! Even if they did, they are going to come because of Bev, they aren't going to care about you.............. right?" I said talking to myself.

I shake the thought as I looked on a distance. There was a familiar blue car parked on the distance road.

My eyes narrowed to take a better look of the car. It kind of looks like...- wait... is that.... Hen-

"Y/N!" a familiar voice yelled in a distance with the sound of wheels on pavement.

I lifted my collar as I stooped my head down to wipe my face and look like I wasn't in a meltdown a while ago.

I turn around them like I didn't heard the voice as I twist the doorknob and the door creaked open.

"Y/N! You can't do that without us." The voice said again.

"F*ck off Ben. F*ck off." I said in a monotonous voice.

I can hear someone walking behind me but I still continue entering the house. Then somebody turn my body forcefully but not to aggressive, just enough for my body to turn. If that makes sense.

Then the figure raised his hand and gestures it like freaking Spiderman shooting webs as he flicked his finger into my forehead.

"Aww! What the f-"

"Stop the f***ing profanities and listen alright Y/N." Ben said pshh...speaking of.

I thought about it for a minute but then decided to just listen to someone just this time. So granting his wish....

"Fine! I'll listen. But hurry up will you? Cause you're not the one who is in need of saving." I said crossing my arms.

He just simply nodded.

"Look. I'm just cutting the crap here and say that you are an idiot not trusting us on saving your best friend. Our friend. You are not realizing how many people cares for her." He said.

I looked down. 'I told you. They only came here for her.'

"But you are twice as an idiot no! You know what your too stupid to think that we don't care about you. Y/N. Your part of the Losers Club. You do stupid stuffs, we are all going to be there supporting you. If you jump, we all do. That's what are friends for. Supporting each other through thick and thin. Hard times or not. Giving advices on the most complicated or stupidest situations. Comforting you when your sad. Helping you in need. Y/N, you showed that to us. To all of us-" he said as he stood beside his body and point his hand to the five figure standing behind us. Some of them smiled.