T H I R T Y

"Oh god" He sighs, relinquishing his arms from my body, taking his warmth and smell with him.

No, don't move away from me. It's only natural, baby.

Baby? Can I call him that? Babe, baby. Strange yet oddly satisfying.

"I'm, uh...so-sorry" He stammers, his hands now covering his erection.

"It's um," I answer, breaking my gaze our eyes locked once more "It's okay" I smile, feeling the heat from our kiss rushing from my sex, to my cheeks, my face becoming hot.

I didn't want to stop. Why did you stop?

"We should, probably, get back to...Fred! yeah, Fred" He sighs, using one of his hands to rub the back of his neck. Well this was new, George all hot and bothered, to be truthful so was I.

Our bodies pressed together in a heated lust, made my mind wandered back to what could've happened back in the carriage, the Yule Ball.

Why didn't we ?

My mind's made up, George is the only person I want. Will ever want, the question is, does he want me in the same way? Or is it just a hormonal, primal need?

George's POV

The feel of her soft skin, against my lips, makes me want her more. Her perfume, is sweet, filling my nostrils, she smells like a warm summer breeze. It reminds me of when I was younger, playing in the garden with Bill and Charlie, throwing each other the ball as the wind whips our hair back in the late afternoon sun.

The things she does to me, she makes me act like a love sick puppy. Shifting my hands to her hips, pulling her in closer. Her breasts are soft, and big against my chest.

What am I thinking? I can't objectify her like this, it's wrong.

Yet she feels so warm and plush, I just want to explore her, and let her explore me. My tounge licks at her bottom lip, I gently push inside her mouth feeling her warmth, and her tounge interlocks with mine in a rhythm, our jaws moving in sync. Light-headed, is the way she makes me feel, but this time it's different, it's like I can feel the blood rushing from the head to...

She's moved away from me, her soft lips and warm mouth parting from our kiss.

Why did she-I feel a twitch in my groin. Oh no. What?

Oh no.

Not now, I was enjoying that.

Please, please don't move away from me.

"I'm, uh...so-sorry" I stammer, my hands moving down my body to cover my erection.

"It's um," Elyse breathes, breaking our gaze "It's okay" She smiles, her smile is warm. My ears feel hot, along with something else.

"We should, probably, get back to...Fred! yeah, Fred" I jest, rubbing the back of my neck to try and get the blood flowing back to the rest of my body.