T W E N T Y

Opening my eyes, only to be met with darkness and the slight twinkle of the stars outside the window. Grabbing my wand, slipping on my shoes.

"Lumos" I whisper, the end of my wand tip lit only slightly.

Quickly thinking of The Ministry Of Magic.

The conference room. Deep inside the ministry.

Opening my eyes, finding myself in a room surrounded by moon like orbs each one whispering different words.

Prophecy, was the one that ringed in my ears.

Prophecy ?

Hearing a door behind me open and close, making my way towards the noise.

"This is it! This is where Sirius is!" I hear Harry's voice say behind me.

Sirius ? He's here ? How ?

"He's in here somewhere" Harry says reassuringly. Briskly making my way over to the group and speaking to them.

"Harry ?" I asked, hearing a gasp. Seeing Hermione's familiar bush-like hair on her head.

"I don't think Sirius is here," Hermione says, turning around and letting out a high pitched squeak "Elyse ? What are you doing here ?" She asks, wrapping her around me.

"Missing out on a chance to cause mischief ? Have you met me Hermione ?" I ask happily, looking at the rest of the group "Let's find Sirius" I say determined.

"Harry, have you seen this ?" Ron asks, looking at the orbs on the shelves. Harry looks over his shoulder, I mimic his actions. "Er.  . .it's got your name on it"

Looking at the label underneath the orb 'S.P.T to A.P.W.B.D : The Dark Lord and (?) Harry Potter'

"What's my name doing here ?" Harry says, reaching for it.

"Don't touch it Harry!" Hermione says, he glares in response.

"Yeah, Harry, don't" Neville says, his face pale.

"It's got my name on it!" Harry responds, reaching out for it once more. I slap his hand.

"Use your ears" I say, looking at him. Our eyes locked in a hard glare. He takes it off the shelf and looks at it, sighing I roll my eyes in response.

"I warned you before that one day you would come to a sticky end, Potter" A slippery voice speaks from the shadows, he emerges from them. Lucius Malfoy. Death Eaters surrounding us, left to right.

"Where's Sirius ?" Harry asks, almost, demanding. The Death Eaters laugh in response to his question.

"We don't have him, if that's what you mean" Lucius' cold sneer never faltering.

"You never did, did you ? It was all just a trick" Harry realises, looking at him stunned.

"The Dark Lord knows your weakness for heroics, Potter. All it took was a little nudge to get you here," Lucius speaks, his eyes landing on me. They widen. I keep still and quiet. Lucius' eyes land back on Harry, he holds out his hand palm up "Now give me the prophesy"

"What prophesy ?" Harry asks clueless.

"That prophesy. Now hand it over or we'll have to use wands on you" Lucius commands, pointing at the sliver orb. Harry raises his wand in unison with the rest of the group.

"Go ahead" Harry says unwavering.

"Very brave of you, Potter. Or are you foolish ?" Lucius says regarding him coldly.

"Come and find out!" Harry retorts, Lucius is still.

"Really, Potter. You expect to defeat all of us with your little school friends ? Now hand it over, and they won't have to die here" Lucius sneers, regarding Harry coldly. One of the Death Eaters move forward, pulling back their hood.

Bellatrix Lestrange.

"I haven't escape from Azkaban for this !" She says maniacally, raising her wand.

"No! If the prophesy is smashed-" Lucius commands, forcing her hand down. He turns to Harry, but Bellatrix turns to the other Death Eater.

"Take the youngest girl. We'll see how committed Potter is as we torture her" Bellatrix sneers, her eyes landing on the distictive red hair of Ginny. We all close in around her.

"You try to take her and I'll smash this thing" Harry warns, pointing his wand out aiming it at Bellatrix's chest. He tosses the prophesy casually in the air and catches it "So, what kind of prophesy are we talking about here ?" He asks, a smirk on his face.

"Surely you jest, Potter ?" Bellatrix asks, looking back at Harry.

"Not really how come Voldemort wants it ?" Harry asks, the Death Eaters stir.

"You dare speak the Dark Lord's name ?" Lucius quirks.

"Who, Voldemort ? Oh, yeah, I dare. Voldemort, Voldemort, Voldemort-" Harry mocks, the prophesy still clutched in his hand wand in the other.

"Silence! How dare you utter that name from your half-blood mouth!" Bellatrix warns, her curled hair hanging in ropes over her face.

"Hey, did you know Voldemort's a half-blood too ?" Harry asks, looking towards Bellatrix.

"Control yourself, Bellatrix!" Lucius says as Bellatrix raises her wand to strike, Lucius stopping her again.

"Harry" I whisper, he looks over his shoulder to me.

"Don't worry, I've got this," Harry whispers back "What's so special about this prophesy anyway ?" He asks, looking over to Lucius.

Bellatrix shrieks with laughter.

"You mean Dumbledore never told you the reason you bear that scar was hidden here ?" Lucius asks, looking at Harry.

Harry is ataken back, he looks like he's been slapped.

"What ?" Harry asks, confused "When I give the signal, blast the shelves. . ." He whispers to the rest of us.

We all nod grimly.

"So that's what took so long. We wondered" Lucius quirks, a smirk on his face.

"But why did he need me to take it ?" Harry asks, looking at the Death Eaters.

"Only a person for whom the prophesy was made can remove it from its self, Potter, and the Dark Lord certainly couldn't get it himself" Lucius explains, a sly grin on his face.

"So he used me to do his dirty work, did he ?" Harry asks, anger bubbling at the surface.

"Precisely, Potter" Lucius spits, a sly grin on his face.

"NOW!" Harry calls, all of us fire our wands at the shelves at once, the Death Eaters cover their faces as debris from the glass prophesy's covering them "RUN!" Harry calls.

Dust fills the air, full shelves fall crashing to the ground raining glass shards. We all break into a run for the door, following behind Luna her blonde hair flowing behind her like silk in the wind.