F O U R T E E N

It's day after the incedent with Umbridge and Trelawney.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and I are huddled around a table in the library, I'm helping them with their next test. Ancient Runes. Hermione is more helping me than I am helping her.

"So you're saying this weapon You-Know-Who's after is in the Department of Mysteries ?" Ron asks, Hermione and I break from our study bubble to join in on the conversation.

"It's got to be" Harry answers determinedly.

"That's got to be what Surgis Podmore was doing in the Ministry when he was arrested" Hermione says simply.

"Probably" I say, under my breath earning a small glare from Hermione.

"Mr.Weasley was probably there when he was attacked, too. That must be what the Order's guarding!" Harry says excitedly.

"But why the Department of Mysteries ?" Ron asks, looking over to Hermione and me. I shrug in reply.

"It makes perfect sense, Ron. It's got to be something the Ministry's been developing. Something tip secret." Hermione says knowledably.

Harry nods in agreement.

"Right and why would they want to keep it a secret ?" I ask, Hermione rolls her eyes picking up a copy of the Daily Prophet grimly.

"Look at this. There's been a mass escape from Azkaban." Hermione says, Ron and I share a look of shock.

"Bloody hell!" Ron whisper shouts.

"They're all Death Eaters!" Harry says doing the same, I share a look of shock letting out a small gasp at looking at the front page.

"Yes" Hermione says noding fearfully.

"Voldemort" Harry grits, his eyes glaring at the faces on the front page.

////////\\\\\\\\

Today is Valentine's Day and we just found out that, The Ministry have Death Eaters inside of it working for them!

Oh Merlin give me strength.

My scarf and hat wrapped around me keeping the cold chill of Hogsmead out from my body.

I'm walking down the main path to Hogsmead, alone, with Harry, Ron and Hermione infront of me.

It's just me and my thoughts.

'I can't believe that I'm Harrys cousin! How can I keep this from him ? My friend ?

And my family keept this from me. Why would they keep this from me ? Why wouldn't they tell me ?

To protect me ? Keep me away from the danger that is "Harry Potter the chosen one" ?

Surely they must know that Tonks told me about this and they must've been the ones to tell Tonks and Professor Moody to tell me about the long lost connection.'

All of this thinking hurts my head.

Reaching Hogsmead and walk to The Three Broomsticks walking inside taking off my scarf and hat scanning the room for my beloved boyfriend that is. . .George Weasley.

I've spotted him. In our usual corner by the window and see that Hermione has taken to a booth on her own and Ron has made his leave, most likely making his way to Honeydukes.

"Hey," George says calling me over snapping my gaze from Hermione and towards him "Happy Valentines Day" He says, he plants a kiss onto my cheek when I sit next to him. Placing his hand onto my lower back moving me towards the table.

Glancing over my shoulder to look at Hermione and see that she has been joined by Rita Skeeter.

I wonder what she's doing with that skiniving, lying woman.

"Hey babe," I reply, facing him to find that bottle of Nettle Wine is already on the table and poured into a wine glass a love heart made out of petals are in the middle of the table "Oh George you shouldn't have gone through all of this trouble just for me" I say, taking the wine glass in my hand.

"I have to," He says rising his glass, nodding towards me as we clink glasses "It's Valentine's Day" Ending with a wink, take a sip from the wine glasses.

Looking over to Hermione's table, I put my glass onto the table and see that she has been joined with Harry. She must've set up an interview with Harry for Rita.

Interesting.

So many hours have passed and a few, many, glasses of Nettle Wine have been drunk. I won't lie I'm maybe a little, tipsy not as bad as before. I've learnt my lesson and I will not forget it.

Ever again.

"So what's next, sir ?" I ask, George and I exit The Pub making our way to the castle.

"Sir ?" He asks with his arm around my waist "I like that, but I've got something nice planned for us" He says, with his signature Weasley grin accoumpanied with a wink.

When George and I make it back to the castle he leads me up to his common room and I've slightly sobered up.

"What are we doing here ?" I ask, George picks me up bridal style "George!" I exclaim, he runs up the stairs and throws me onto his bed and closing the door behind us.

"Now close your eyes," He says, I cover them with my hands and let out a sigh hearing him shuffle around the room, I feel his bed dip "Now, open" He says finally.

Taking my hands away from my face and see that it was a black box with an emerald green ribbon.

"What's inside ?" I ask shaking it lightly, he edges closer.

"Open it and find out" George says, he raises both his eyebrows. Pulling the ribbon from the box and slowly lift the lid hoping to Merlin that it's not one of his jokes.

Opening the box to find that it was a silver necklace and instantly knew what it was. A Celtic love knot.

"How did you manage to get one of these ?" I ask pulling it out and placing it onto my palm to look at it closer.

"I got it a while back, when I was in Diagon Alley and thought of you," He says blushing "But the awkward thing is. . ." He pauses, running his fingers through his hair.

"We weren't dating" I chuckle, recalling the memory of helping him pick it out.

It was just after The Tri-Wizard Tournament during the holidays and I'd out of the blue seen him in the jewellery shop, I was getting my mum a birthday present in Diagon Alley.

[~1 month ago~]

"Hey George," I say, making my way over to him "What are you doing in here ?" I ask, see ing him browsing in the 'For Her' section.

"Just picking out a necklace" He answers his hand on his chin, scanning the necklaces.

"Ooo," I joke "Who's the lucky girl ?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"It's complicated" He answers looking at me then back at the necklaces. I spot a Celtic Love Knot and raise it to his hands.

"Well if I was her I would like this," I say, he examines it in his hand "Any intelectual girl should know what it means when she opens the box and instantly feel flattered, and it's not too pricey either" I say ending with a playful nudge, continuing on with my shopping for my mum.

[~Present Day~]

"You little," I laugh, nudging him with my shoulder "It's lovely George, thank you" I smile, kissing him on the cheek.

"Yeah," He sighs, looking at me with his soft brown eyes "Pretty cliché right ?" He asks rhetorically, I handed him the necklace so that he could put it on me.

"I think It's perfect" I say giving him a kiss lacing my fingers into his firey red hair, his hand is placed onto my lower back. This has been one exciting Valentine's Day.