E I G H T

Many drinks later, and I am sick to my stomach of a shared bottle of Nettle wine. That I mostly drank.

"And-d then Lee said to meee 'Why don't you have some fudge ?' annn I saiid 'No I doonn't wantt yourr fuddge'" I slur, George couldn't help but burst into laughter. Looking over to the clock on the wall, my vision slightly blurred trying to read the time,

George looked over to the same clock, triying to get me to stand up.

"Come on Nettle-head let's go back to the castle" George says, noding my head and putting on my coat, hat and scarf discordantly.

Stumbling and swayed my way over to the door, George went to pay for the drinks.

"I'llll p-payy youu back-k" I say to George, he puts his arm around my waist to keep me steady.

"It's fine" George replies, making our way up the path and towards Hogwarts.

////////\\\\\\\\

George POV

When we got to the castle she'd passed out, luckily, just after I took her to her common room and up to the bed.

Luckily she has a boyfriend like me 'Boyfriend ? I like the sound of that' I thought, placing her onto her bed taking off her shoes and placing them by the foot of her bed, tucking her in.

Giving her a light peck on the forehead she woke up, only, briefly.

"Geoorge Wesley, I lo-ove you" Elyse slurs with a small hiccup, she turns over pulling the cover over her shoulder and quickly falling asleep.

'She. Loves. Me ? ' I thought, hoping that no one would see me exit the Slytherin common room. Making my way out and up towards the Gryffindor common room.

When I got there I still couldn't get over what she'd said but she's drunk, she couldn't have meant it seriously could she ?

"Now where have you been young man ?" Fred asks, in the same way mum usually does when we come in late.

"I told you mum now if you don't mind I'd like to sleep" I say, getting dressed into my pyjamas and getting into bed.

"So-rry," Fred replies, as he got into the bed opposite "It's just you've been gone for so long I was actually getting worried" Fred chuckles.

"Nah," I replies, sitting up to look at him "It's fine, it's just Elyse"

"Oh do tell" Fred says, impersonating a girl wanting to know all the details of a date. Proping his head up with his arm.

"It's not that interesting I'll tell you in the morning" I say lying on my back and rolling onto my side.

Did she mean it ? Surely she must if she said it ? But how I could I know for sure. The Quidditch match tommorrow. I'll ask her after. I'm sure she'll tell me. Won't she ?

How could I know that she felt the same ?

////////\\\\\\\\

Elyse POV

My head pounding, eyes squinting to adjust to the light, trying to remember the events of last night.

OH MERLIN! GEORGE!

Springing out of bed in an instantly getting ready and hurrying of the common room door in a flash, making my way to breakfast. Ignoring the slight dizzyness, and groginess of my brain.

It was a Saturday so they were serving breakfast until 1:30 and the time was 12ish.

Instantly scaning the room for George, I spotted him and make my way over. Sitting by him and giving him a what-the-hell-happened-last-night look. He takes a small sip of his juice.

"Don't worry nothing happened, but you did say something" He says, putting his goblet down handing me a plate with a Full English Breakfast without black pudding or baked-beans.

My heart beat quickens, my brain working overtime to piece together the events of last night.

"What h-happened ?" I asks, taking a small gulp of juice letting out an inaudible shuddering breath.

"You said that-" George started, Fred bounces over placing himself between us.

"Morning lovebirds" Fred smiles nudging us both in the side, loading his plate with breakfast foods.

Dammit! FRED!

Letting out a sigh, looking towards the door to find that Draco, the Slytherin team seeker and major arsehole, had come bounding into the hall. Taking a piece of toast from my plate and instantly got up.

"Sorry but I'll have to talk to you guys after the Quidditch Match" I say hasitly, walking towards Draco who seemed to be fuming.

"Have you seen the hallway ?" Draco asks, putting a hand on my back leading me towards the hallway that he was taking about.

"Look at this" He says, pointing at the billboard with a large parchment hanging from the wall.

It reads :

'By order if the Hogwarts High Inquisitor: All student organizations, societies, teams, groups, and clubs are henceforth disbanded. Permission to reform must be approved by High Inquisitor Umbridge. No studenet organization can exsis without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisistor. Any student found to be part of an illegal organization will be expelled immediately'

"What does this mean ?" I asks, Draco looks at me.

"It means the Quidditch team can't practice without permission," He says "Luckily she favours Slytherins" He chuckles before walking off.

"Dammit" I sigh, thinking about how the D.A. and Harry would react.

////////\\\\\\\\

The Quidditch match had finally come, I went to the Slytherin planning room, that was between the two changing rooms.

"Okay," I say to my team, all of their faces looking up at me "What do we do ?" I ask determindely.

"We conquer and control the pitch!" They said in unison.

"I'm gonna need you to be a bit louder than that!" I say they stand and looked at me, determination in their eyes.

"WE CONQUER AND CONTROL THE PITCH!" They chanted loudly.

"THAT'S RIGHT SLYTHERINS!" I call back confidently "Now let's kick some Gryffindor arse!" I say, they cheer in unison.

We make our way to the exit taking formation, we kick off the ground my hair in a ponytail whipping against the wind, flying my way to my starting postition where the Quaffle would be released.

The Quaffle is released.