T H I R T Y - T W O

***WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD***

My hand laced with his in pure excitement, I knew that, at the Yule Ball in the back of a carriage wasn't the way I wanted to loose my virginity. I wasn't ready to to physical with George he would be my first.

Cedric and I...

We never had the chance to...well...

You get my point.

I turn the corner sharply, George trips over air as we reach the shifting brick wall. I let go of his hand and concentrate, the brick begins to shake with sand as it contorts into a door.

"Why are we here?" George pipes up, I reach for the handle and open the door it opens to a clearing exactly with a strong oak tree in the centre with a wooden cabin suspended in its leaves and branches.

I walk in silently and George follows behind me, as we turn the door shuts and melts into the faux grass on the ground.

"Last one to the treehouse, has so strip" I wink, and shove him so that he stumbles backwards as I race towards the treehouse, free climbing my way up the tree to one of the windows, and in to already see George on the bed that it decorated with all different kinds of animal fur.

"Looks like I won" He smirks, getting up from the bed walking up to me firmly placing his hands on my hips pulling me closer, I can already feel him starting to get hard.

It's now or never.

I press my lips against his, hard. My tongue presses against his bottom lip as our tongues join and twist and our jaws move in synch.

I walk him backwards to the bed and push him down on it roughly, his hands go for the bottom of my shirt but I slap his hand away. I slowly slide down my skirt just standing in my robe, shirt and tie.

I slowly strip in front of him, this was the most exposed I'd been since we were at the Yule Ball. I wanted to make sure he remembered this, my shirt was the last piece, his eyes scan over my body hungrily as he licks his bottom lip. He frantically pulls off his Gryffindor tie, and slowly undoes his belt. I stand with just my underwear on, his half naked body lying on the bed amongst the different furs with his bright orange hair standing out amongst it.

I walked over to the bed and straddled him, his erect rubbing against my womanhood. He flips me over and runs his hand down my legs and opens them, he leans down trailing kisses up my thighs, over my panties, and up my belly his teeth pull and the edge of my panties as he slides them down.

"Before we go any further," I pant breathlessly, his eyes lock with mine and he lifts his face from between my legs "This is my first time"

"I promise," George kisses my check "I'll be gentle" He whispers in my ear, he nibbles at my earlobe and makes his way down my neck, biting my neck slightly, small moans escape my mouth as he does so.

George's POV

She's allowing me control over her body, her small moans make me harder with each second that passes. Dipping finger into he bra cup, I jerk it down, freeing her breast. I can see that her nipples are already hard, I do the same with the other cup and my hand comes to her nipples as I lightly tease them, her moans becoming louder.

"Pull your knees up baby" I whisper against her ear, placing a kiss on her neck and repositioning myself so that I'm between her legs. I position myself so I can taker her at my whim.

Her eyes open wide, as she looks to my erect member. I see a chest of drawers beside us and reach for the handle, opening the draw to see it filled to the brim with condoms.

"You really did think of everything" I smirk, planting a kiss on her lips and take a condom in my hand opening the packet and sliding it on.

One thrust and I'm inside her, she so fucking tight. She cries out.

Fuck! I've hurt her, I should've gone more gently.

"I'm going to move slow babe" I whisper against her ear, lacing her hands with mine I feel her legs wrap around my body. I push into her again, she whimpers.

"More?" I breathe feeling her around me.

Elyse POV

"Yes" I moan, and he thrusts deeper into me

"Again?" He asks quietly, beads of sweat forming on his brow.

"Yes" I moan with ecstasy, the pain was bearable I felt him inside me, each thrust more powerful than the last as I adjust to his size. His hips start to move in a rhythm, I can feel myself getting wetter his moans in my ear tipping me over the edge.

His body against mine was pure lust, I felt myself getting to my first climax and I felt that by hard rough thrusts that George was too.

He brings his head up to look into my eyes, his eyes quickly move to my lips as he thrusts and pushes his lips into mine the motion causing me to orgasm, as I quiver and moan into his lips.

His thrusts slow down and he slides out of me, I can feel myself throbbing as he lays next to me pulling off the condom and throwing it with perfect aim out the window.

I turn to him propping my head up with my arm, and look at him breathlessly and he lays on his back panting. I look over his naked form, my eyes prick on every inch of his skin, taking it all in.

I could get used to a view like this.

George's POV

I lay on my back trying to get my breath back, I wipe my forebears with the back of my hand and turn on my side to look at Elyse, her bare chest rising and falling quickly.

My eyes scan over her body, her smooth curves and long legs.

I could get used to a view like this.