T H I R T E E N

The snow is falling outside, Harry and I walk along the corridor together. I'm trying so hard not to tell him. I still can't believe I'm his cousin. After all these years, and my parents didn't tell me. Mother must've been heart broken, when she heard about James.

"So how exactly did you know that Mr.Weasley was in trouble ?" I ask, Harry tensed at the mention at this.

"I uh. . ." He answers, at that exact moment Cho comes around the corner skidding to a stop.

Merlin's Beard.

"Hi, Harry" She says awkwardly, she looks at me then looks down. She's scared, and only because I'm a Slytherin. Honestly ?

"Hi" Harry replies tensely, I could tell he was a bit hurt from being turned down at the Yule Ball.

There is an awkward silence.

"Well, Harry, I'm sure it will be less awkward without me here, I'll see you later" I sigh, walking on Harry nods me goodbye. Cho holding eye contact with me as I pass her.

Walking back to my common room. I have to study for a Charms test that's coming up after lunch.

"Honestley," I mumble to myself "What does he see in her ?" I ask myself, soon coming to collision with someones chest "Sorry, so so-" I say, looking up to find that it was George "Out of my way Weasley" I quirk jokingly, he smirked in reply not moving.

"Yeah, sure Walker," He says crossing his arms over his chest "So were are you going ?" He asks, moving to the side following me.

"I'm going back to my common room to study," I reply, looking at him from the side "We have a Charms test after lunch" I say, George put his hands up in defense.

"Hey, I get it I'll revise" He smirks, dragging it out.

"George," I say, stopping turning to face him directly "You need to study, the test isn't going to be on anything that we've learned recently, it's on first year Charms" I say, his face drops.

"Oh. . ." He says, running his fingers through his hair "I've only revised what we've recently done, heh" He smiles, an awkward laugh escaping his lips.

"Right," I sigh, putting my hand to the bridge of my nose "We've got at least 3 to 4ish hours before the test, the first year Charms aren't that hard to learn I'm sure I can help" I say, a smile spreading on his face.

"So to the library ?" He asks, pointing in the direction of it.

"No actually," I reply, earning a look of confusion from George "I have a book on 'Everything You Need To Know For First Year Charms'," I say, looking over my shoulder "Meet me in the Main Hall in about 20 minutes" I call back, walking to the Slytherin Common Room.

"Okay!" He calls back happily, his footsteps fading away.

////////\\\\\\\\

They pushed the test to be later in the afternoon instead of after lunch, this meant George and I had a few extra hours to revise.

Only a few more pages. Finishing the last question and placing my quill down, with 10 minutes to spare.

What can I say ? I aced it! And it was on everything I tutoured George on.

Waiting for him at the entrance to the Entry Hall looking for him in the crowd of people.

"So ?" I ask him, he looked at me with a smug smile.

"Easy," He says, pulling me into a hug "Thank you" He whispers in my ear placing a kiss on my cheek, I smiled in reply.

Leaning in to kiss George, about to reach his lips. An unearthly wail is heard just beyond us. 

Why does this always happen ?

"What was that ?" I ask, looking around the sea of people has emerged.

"I don't know but it doesn't sound good," George says, pulling me into his chest and then looking at me "Let's find out what it is" He says with a devilish smile, pushing his way through the crowd his hand gripped onto mine.

George and I can see Harry from across the circle of people that had formed around Professor Trelwaney and Umbridge.

"You cannot sack me!" Trelawney shrieks, tears fogging her glasses.

"I can do whatever I wish!" Umbridge states back squeakily.

"Oh you little-" I pulling out my wand, George stops me.

"I don't want you to get expelled for harming a teacher," George says, looking me in the eye "I don't think you do either" Raising his eyebrows.

"Fine" I sigh, putting away my wand.

"This is my home!" Trelwaney begs. Umbridge is grinning evilly.

"Not anymore," Umbridge says the evil grin still etched on her face. She points to the door with her stubby finger "Now remove yourself from this castle!" She squeaks.

"She will not be leaving" Dumbledore says almost appearing out of smoke, the crowd parts slowly and Dumbledore moves down the steps.

"I have the authority, Headmaster!" She says, demanding like an angry child.

"Dumbledore's going to give her Hell" I whisper to George, laughing to myself. 

"Oh, I agree with you, Professor Umbridge. You do have the power to dismiss my teachers. However. . ." He says looking at Trelawney, who is standing alone in the Entry Hall smiling at Dumbledore through her tears". . .You cannot send them from this castle. That is still my decision. Professor Trelawney will remain here" He says calmly. Umbridge turns to him, furious.

"And what of her quarters when I appoint a new teacher." She says in her squeaky voice, getting higher by the second.

"Happily, that will not be a necessary. I have found a good successor for good Professor Trelawney already. As you know. . ." He replies. Umbridge looking mutinous ". . .The Ministry can only appoint new teachers if I cannot find one. I thnk you will find him suitable enough," Dumbledore says the Great Oaken doors swig open revealing an ebony-skinned centaur, earning a few mutters from the students and gasps, along with whispers passing along the wind "This is Firenze" Dumbldore says. 

I look at him with a gasp of recognition.

He's the one that saved Harry in his first year. He's more magnificent then Harry described.

Umbridge is thundersturck.