T H I R T Y - O N E

I wasn't sure how to react to his sudden, urges. I couldn't quite process my feelings.

I wanted him more than anything.

George's POV

I wanted her more than anything, but instead being the maker of bad decisions I am. I decided to go with an awkward silence, as we made our way back to the castle.

I pressed my lips together and was met with a strange taste, not the usual strawberry lip balm but it was, blood.

Elyse POV

"Why could I taste blood when I kissed you?" George piped up, as we made our way through the front gates, walking past the entrance hall.

I didn't know what to say to him.

'Oh I went to the Ministry and fought death eaters and I watched Sirius die'

That would not go down well, but I had to tell him the truth. All of it, if I was going to be with him he would have to know about everything. The first rule of a relationship is honesty.

"Let's go in here and I'll explain everything" I say, lacing his hand in mine pushing open the door to an empty classroom. From the surrounding in the room it seemed it was transfiguration.

"So, why are you bleeding?" He asks, perching his lower back against one of the desk folding his arms over his chest.

"This is gonna take a while," I sigh, I exhale all the air in my body, and inhale with confidence "I went to the Ministry after we finished the prank on Umbridge, yes I know it's hard to believe that I was able to get to the Ministry by apparating out of Hogwarts, which sounds impossible but I was able to get there in one piece," I pause for a moment, his expression is observant "Then to cut a long story short, we had a run in with Death Eaters and we lost of of the members of the Order, which I've been asked to be part of" I momentarily finish, the best way to explain everything would be in stages. Now that the Ministry business is out the way, the rest should be a cakewalk.

"Who? What? You?" George stammers, he sighs walking over to me, pulling me into his chest he kisses my forehead "I wish I was there to protect you, and now that you're part of the Order you can give us some inside to what's going on" He smiles, I face him and sigh kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Thank you but-" I start

"There's more?" George questions, I roll my eyes and push him into one of the seats.

"You'll wanna bear this," I sigh, I pull the chair out and sit on it. My legs either side with my hands resting on the back "Harry is my cousin"

I pause, his face changes. He gets up and paces back and forth not saying a word. This happens for the next 10 minutes, with us in silence as he paces.

"Please say somethi-"

"Elyse! Do you know what this means?! You-Know-Who could find out and attack you!" He splutters, he's upset that I could be in the line of fire.

"No he won't, because he won't find out, he's only after Harry so why would he want me?" I question back, he places a hand on his hip.

"You've got to be joking? I'm not sure if I'll be able to protect you if-""

"Protect me? I can protect myself" I grit, getting up from my chair and walking over to him.

"Well the blood that came from your face says otherwise" He jests, our faces inches apart. This is a fight, he's angry at me I can feel it.

I've had about enough of this.

"I said I can protect myself!" I shout, I can feel it surging through me, the veins on my body they burn.

I look at my hands and can see the magic running through it.

"Elyse, what is going on?" George questions scared, backing away. All the anger from his body being washed out by fear.

"I-I don't know," I whisper, I look to the end of the classroom and to the door, I touch the walls and back before George could blink.

"Wow" I sigh, looking at my hands the blue fading out and fading back to my natural skin colour.

"Elyse, you need to tell Harry and figure out what the hell that was, because that," He pauses, walking over to me "Was brilliant, why didn't you tell me about that?"

"I wasn't sure how to bring it up, I haven't quite got the hang of it yet but it seems to be charged by anger" I say, he looks at me intently and cups my face.

"You'll get the hang of it I know you will" He smiles, pecking my lips and I smile into them.

I lace my hands into the back of his hair, his hands moving to my lower back. I deepen the kiss, moving my jaw he follows suit as we move in rhythm.

I pull back, knowing where this was going.

"I'll tell Harry later," I smile, curling his hair on the back of his head with my index finger "But there's something I want to do first"

"And what's that?" George smirks, his hand pulling me closer to his body.

"Follow me" I reply, pecking him quickly on this lips and grabbing his wrist.

We run down the hallways, his smile bright as he's pulled behind me. I know exactly where we're going, and by the look on George's face he recognised the surroundings.

The Room of Requirement.