S E V E N

"Well. . .anyway. . .uh, I think in order to learn properly we'll need a teacher" Hermione stammers, trying to regain the focus of the group.

"But we're all students. None of us has the experience to-" Neville starts, but is intrupted.

"Someone here does" Ginny pipes up. Everyone stares at her, she is directly looks towards Harry.

"Me ?" Harry asks confused, all eyes are on him. He looks worriedly over to me, I roll my eyes.

'Yes, you' I mouth, pointing towards him.

"I for one would like to know why Potter's qualified and the rest of us aren't" Micheal says sassily Ginny looks over at him, with a glare.

"Well, he's only confronted You-Know-Who himself four times and lived to talk about it" Ginny defensively says, maintaining the glare with Micheal.

"One of the portraits said you'd killed a Basilisk in the chamber of secrets with the sword in the Dumbledore's office" Susan says, looking to Harry for his answer.

"Uh. . .well, yeah, I did" Harry says hesitantly.

"Blimey, Harry" Lee says breathlessly, half of the group are awestruck at Harry's daring task.

"Wow. . ." Lavender breathes.

"Can't forget that he saved the philosopher's stone from You-Know-Who in his first year" Fred voices, it the seems the whole groups eyes only seem to widen.

"And the last year through the Triwizard Tournament!" Cho adds, her voice rising over the group.

God I hated her, but she had a point.

The group were laced with mutters of agreement from the group at what Cho had said.

"Not to mention you duelled with You-Know-Who all alone and he still couldn't kill you!" Ron says in astonishment.

"And you fought off those dementors that attacked you this summer" Ginny speaks, only adding to the list of Harry's achievments. Hermione looks at the group a pleased look on her face, she could tell that she had already won the groups support.

"So all in favour of taking lessons from Harry ?" Hermione asks, smugly.

Hermione holds up her hand.

Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, Neville, Luna, Dean, Lee, Katie, Alica, Angelina, Susan and I raise our hands. Then, after a moment, the rest of the group raise theirs as well.

"Where are we going to meet ?" Hermione asks, her eyes scanning over the group.

"What about an unused classroom ?" Neville suggests.

"It's too easy to find us if we did" I say to him, trying to put his idea down lightly.

"That might work. I'll look into that" Harry says undecidingly.

"Ok, good," Hermione says, she pulls a piece of parchment out of her bag "I think we should put our names down, so we know who was here"

"I don't know. . .if it were found. . .I mean, Umbridge wouldn't like what we're doing. . ." Ernie says shyly.

"Honestly, Ernie, do you think I'd just leave it lying around ? Besides, it's enchanted" Hermione quirks, Ernie looks more comfortable. Fred and George eagerly sign, I sign my name under Micheals who came after Cho.

"Also, what should we call ourselves ?" Hermione asks, as the last person signed the parchement.

"What about the Anti-Umbridge League ?" Angelia asks.

"We need something that doesn't give away what we're doing" Hermione says, putting down Angelia's idea, trying not to sound rude.

"I think it should be Dumbledore's Army" Ginny says confidentely.

An excited agreement spreads through the group, Harry smiles at her.

"Dumbledore's Army it is, then. The D.A. for short" Hermione,declares to the group.

Fred stands with George pulling me to my feet with Lee. Looking at them confused at why we were suddenly standing up.

"We'll let you know when we're going to meet" She says, finally the group disapates carrying on with their normal Hogsmead trip.

"I'll see you back at the castle" I say back to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Fred, Lee, George and I are the last to exit.

"What a meeting eh ?" Fred asks, putting his arm around George and me walking inbetween us "You coming up ?" He asks, taking his arm from my shoulders speaking to his brother.

"Nah," George replies "I'm going to get a few sweets, maybe stop for a drink" He sighs, the chilly air causing his breath to turn into a small cloud.

"Yeah I might join him" I say, nudging George in the side with a small wink.

"Well then," Fred smiles, looking towards Lee with his eyebrows raised "We'd best be off" He says finally, he and Lee continue towards the road to Hogwarts. George and I make our way to Honeydukes.

George opens the door for me, when we reach Honeydukes.

"Nice to see that there is a gentleman in you" I say cheekily, George rolled his eyes playfully at my remark.

Picking up a red and white striped bag and started placing in the sweets I wanted: 6 Sherbet lemons, 4 Fizzing Whizzbees, 2 Acid Pops and a packet of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, for some flavoured bean roulette.

Looking over to George who pondered about the shop looking at various shelves, we both looked at back each other at the same time smiling.

How could I not smile ? He's just so cute.

Making my way to the counter, the cashier tallied up my total.

"That'll be 2 galleons and 3 sickles please dear" The cashier said kindly.

"Of course," I say, pulling out my purse giving her the money "Thank you" I say taking the bag looking at the door.

George was waiting for me outside.

"Ready ?" He asks, I nod in reponse his arm draping over my shoulders as we walk to The Three Broomsticks. We'd only been here at least 2 days ago at that.

We make our way inside to one of the booths, we both sat down taking off our coats, scarves and hats.

"The usual ?" George asks, placing his hat on the seat.

"Actually could I get a glass of Nettle wine please" I ask, with an eyebrow raise pulling off my scarf.

"Mixing it up I see ?" George asks, making his way to the counter.

George comes back with my nettle wine and a small, square, glass of brandy.

"I'm not sure you'd like that" I say, as he slips in the booth turning to face me slightly.

"I'm sure I can handle it," George says cockily, taking a swing of his drink his face and ears instantly went red "I don't like it" He says bitterly, sticking his tounge out slightly.

"I told you so" I remark, taking a sip from my wine glass.

"So how are exams going ?" George asks, pushing his drink to one side.

"The usual, last minute stress get into the exam, found out that it's easier than I thought and smash it," I quirk taking another sip and placing my glass onto the table "How about you ?" I ask, he lets out a small laugh.

"Do you really need to ask ?" He answers, almost, sarcastically.