| Chinese Mafia |

Name: Charlie Wong

Name: Charlie Wong

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Face Claim: Yan An

Personality: He is rude at most times, it mostly is because of his bluntness and now caring about others feelings. He doesn't do any of that touchy feely stuff, it just isn't him. He is a tad bit rebellious when it comes to his family and he will do whatever he can to push the limit. He though doesn't have the heart to harm anyone, he never has. He doesn't believe in taking lives, blackmailing sure, but never taking a life. He doesn't want that on his continuous because he couldn't live with that. He is sometimes cynical and pessimist, though you can't blame him with how he was raised, he never sees the silver lining in life.

Family: Mother - Celia | Father - Michael | Sister - Lila |

Other: He is a sap for animals | He secretly loves any candy that is pink or really anything pink | He sleeps with a plushy avocado since he is sorta obsessed with them | He owns a 1979 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz which is his baby |

******************************

Name: Lila Wong

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Face Claim: Cheng Xiao

Personality: She is unlike all her family, she is really kind and doesn't agree with some of the things they do. Since they are family, she keeps quite and respects them anyway. She was raised you never turn your back on family, it is something she would never do. She has a huge heart and sometimes her family doesn't like it but she doesn't care. She will fo what she wishes and that is to make the world a better place. Because of how she is her family knows she will clean up their messes since that is just how she is. She is always helping everyone else before she helps herself. As long as everyone else is happy, she is happy, since that is all that matters to him.