| The Timber Werewolf | F |

Full Name | Nailyna Stephens

Nicknames | Nai | Lyna |

Age | Sixteen

Gender | Female

Face Claim | Brooke Kier

Scars | A few small silvery ones on her arms, legs, well, really all over her body but they are hardly noticeable.

Personality | She is an extreme introvert, which isn't any news knowing how her family died it wouldn't surprise you. She doesn't really like talking to people or being around people because she is always afraid they are going to hurt her. She doesn't trust people easily and it will take a long time before you could even get her to speak. She is a bit wild, since she had to fend for herself these six years and doesn't know basic things. She doesn't know how to use really any electronics because her family didn't want her at her young age to use that type of stuff. She is a behind on learning but nothing she can't catch up on. She is really caring and helpful, which not many people see and she certainly doesn't want recognition for. She was raised well by her parents and all she wants to do is make them proud. She hasn't had love or any human contact at all, so she will not know how to react to it.

Likes | A comfy bed, she has no had one of those in forever she she would like nothing more than something that isn't hard and cold. | Oversized shirts, she just finds them really comfy. Plus she would always take her father's sweat shirt on cold days and wear it everywhere. | Baths and showers, oh how she misses that warm water cleaning you off. She has not had one of those in forever. Water alone can not clean everything, you sometimes have to use soap which she doesn't have. | Caring people, she does love people who are caring. In her werewolf form, most saw her as just a wolf who they tossed food and talked too, which she liked. But she didn't trust them enough to come any closer. |

Dislikes | Death, it is more of a fear but it is also a dislike because either way she never wants it to happen again. It took away the two people who she loved the most. | Werewolf Hunters, oh she literally hates these people because they are merciless when killing other werewolves. | Snow, blazing heat, thunderstorms and rain, she doesn't like any of them because they are just miserable to be in in werewolf form and human, having nothing to shade you from it or protect you either. | Weapons, she doesn't like them because they happened to cause her family's death, after the days of torture her family had to go through and she watched. | Nightmares, each night she has them about what happened when she was ten. It is really awful and she hates it more than anything, she wished she never had them. |

Wolf Description | Silver timber wolf, with minor hues of softener color of whites and blacks in her fur, with bright brown eyes.

Family: Mother - Amy | Father -Karl | Aunt - Whitney Dun | Uncle - Josh Dun |

Backstory: She was the only werewolf in her family, which he still don't know how it could have happened. They figure it was because she had been bitten by a wolf, well, attacked by one at a camp out once. They knew they couldn't tell anyone because it would be bad for all of them. They homeschool her for most of her life up until ten, now that was when her life turned upside down. A werewolf hunter came to her house after being tipped off by someone. They denied it when asked and every night he came back and asked the same question for a week. On the eighth day he came back and tried to beat it out of them and torture them until they said. They still didn't break and that angered him. He left and they left in the family car to try and go to their aunts. Half way there, he had followed them and ran their car off the road. It ended up killing her parents instantly or so she believed. She was bruised but unhurt, and that made her eaiser for the werewolf hunter to take her. She ended up getting away and by then somehow the cops had been called and he had fled away. The young girl ran away in fear of her life and her parents were taken away. They ended up being alive but had to be put into witness protection which is where they had been for these six years. They thought their daughter was dead, and the guy who hurt them was still on the loose. Indeed the man was but he ended up passing away somewhere and no one has found his body yet that is so the cops still think he is alive.

*************************

{ REQUIREMENTS }

× Must be a male and a werewolf.

× It must be kept a secret from your whole family and even friends.

× You are pretty good at sensing other werewolves when they come into your vicinity.

× When you shift from human to werewolf you keep your clothes on.

× We can make up more ocs if we need fir extra friends if it comes to that point

*************************

Scenario One: You're out hiking on a trail, happy and care free, until you hear a loud whining noise. You go an investigate and you see a beautiful gray timber wolf limping with the front leg held up, you?

Scenario Two: There is a new girl at your school, but she doesn't seem like your typical new girl, there is something about her that is different. She seems to have trouble doing normal human things, so you?

Scenario Three: You make it up