| The Ghosts / Haunted Manor | 2 F & 2 M |

Name: Eleanor Jameson

Age of death: 18

Years of death: 155

Gender: Female

Face Claim: Victoria Justice with a dark red scar across her neck that is covered by a black choker necklace.

Personality; She is very mature, motherly to everyone younger than her, being the oldest she has taken it on herself to be that way, since after all she has more guardianship over her siblings than her parents. She is a very formal and diplomatic girl, she is ways showing respect to everyone no matter who they are. She shows a impeccable amount of confidence when she is talking to people, she is hardly every shy, especially when it comes to voicing her opinion. She is not the type of girl who will just sit on the sidelines and do nothing. She is very caring and sweet, she had a heart of gold, though many people don't see it. She is always looking out for others more than herself. She is willing to die for a complete stranger. She is a true selfless type of person. At first she can seem cold and closed off, but due to her past she doesn't trust anyone hardly. Especially since her mother wasn't the nicest woman to let her actually talk to people. She is strict when it comes to her siblings, children in general. She always follows the rules to the T. She is very stubborn at times and hates to admit she was wrong. But she does admit, especially when she realizes she is just be stubborn like her mother, which she hates. She blushes really easily, any compliment no matter who it is her face goes flush since she isn't use to hearing them.

Fears; Death, Her siblings getting hurt, seeing her mother again, going back to her home town, fire of any kinds, daggers and knifes,

Flaws; She is way to mature and doesn't know how to have fun, she spends her time taking care of her siblings but never having fun, she isn't a carefree person. Also she is very stubborn at times and won't admit when she is wrong.

Likes; Her siblings, reading books, taking nice walks outside, being by herself, apple cider, animals,

Dislikes; Her mother, talking about her fathers death, telling others about how she and her siblings had died, being called many horrible names, being blamed for her and her siblings death

Cause of death: Her mother murdered her by slitting her throat out of pure greed.

Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee

Backstory: Eleanor lived in a middle class family, her father, Jeremiah worked as a blacksmith, a very well off blacksmith due to the passing of his father who was also blacksmith. Her siblings had a normal childhood, they had fun and did normal things children do, but she didn't. She had to grow up fast, do everything her mother had said so her siblings wouldn't have to do it. Lyla was her fourteen year old sister, Spencer was their sixteen year old brother and Gideon her ten year old brother. She loved them so much, she would die for them, she would do anything for them, and she had. Now her mother, Ingrid was a very strict and controlling woman who was her cold as to speak. They could never go into town unless they were given permission to and it was only for school, the store and the occasional library or bookstore. They never really liked their mother, but they respected her. After all she was their mother, and she was older, but that didn't mean they couldn't like her. She was like a tyrant to her kids, making them do everything for her. Of course Eleanor being the oldest took it upon herself to do most of the work to let her siblings have a childhood she never got to have one. But their father and fell into depression, no one knew why. He didn't want to go to work, he was not his happy self. Then one day he never came home, the next morning in the paper they had said he had killed himself. Everyone one was broken up about it, all but Ingrid who seemed to be happy about it. That would mean she would get a very large amount of money for the passing of her husband. Even more if her kids were to pass away. Eleanor soon figured it out and one day when her mother was gone. One night, she had just gotten to bed. She hadn't ate anything that night, only because she had had extra work to do before she went to bed. Her siblings had and were sleeping. She couldn't sleep at all, she thought something was up with her mother all day. So she went to check on her siblings. That's when she knew that her gut was right about something not being right. She had her own room, her other siblings shared one. After getting closer, she realized the didn't seem to be moving when the floor creaked as it normally did. That's when she had found out they had been dead for a hour or so. They were so cold and not breathing at all. She didn't know why, she didn't know of anyone ... Then it hit her, with the fresh passing of her father, and the huge amount of money her mother had gotten, she would get even more if her children had passed away. That broke her heart. She rushed out of the room to got to the next door neighbors to get help. Then she passed her own room and ran into her mother, the one person she was furious with. Ingrid had a wicked grin on her face, twirling a dagger in her hand. Her mother explained to her why she had murdered her children, just as Eleanor had figured out. She got angry and said that she wouldn't get away with murder of her husband and children. With that her mother murdered her oldest daughter, one swift move of the dagger over her daughter's throat she fell to the ground, slowly dying. The next day she called the police and told them their house had been broken into and the robber killed them in their sleep. But things didn't add up and at the time law enforcement didn't care about that type of stuff is the trail was always left cold. Her mother did and up dying a very rich women with a new husband and kids. Her evil spirit is just waiting for her children to leave the protection of the castle so she can finish them once and for all and never get a second chance at life.