| The Vampire | F |

Full Name: Ji-rang Dan

Actual Age: 678 ( Goryeo Dynasty )

Physical Age: 18

Occupation: Photographer

Species: Vampire

Looks: Seo Soojin

Personality: She may seen cold and passive when you first met her, and it is partly true. Because she's immortal, she doesn't like making connections, especially with humans who has such such short life span. Shes very confident in her sexuality, that she has no problem using her body to get what she wants. She knows she beautiful and it might seem conceded, but she's lived long enough to know her worth  and it's not defined by anyone but her. She is sassy, like she is a little bit of a diva at times, especially when it comes to doing something she doesn't want too do and someone else wants too. She wants to act superior over people to feel power and like she's in control over things so she doesn't get hurt and is able to control the situation. She's sarcastic and is snappy all the time, easily annoyed by anyone who thinks she'll be remotely interested in anyhing they assume.  Deep down she can be caring, nice, sweet, and potentially possessive, but you first have to establish trust and prove that she won't be left high and dry.

Likes: Singing and dancing | Animals, she finds them innocent and pure, untouched.by the evils of the world and incorruptible. | Photography, taking photos and seeing how much the world changes is remotely fascinating even if she won't admit it. | Revenge and justice | Being alone | Quite nights | Driving or riding a bike, it's relaxing to her. | Bindging kdramas, especially ones about supernatural creatures and ones with dark themes. |

Dislikes: People trying to get close to her | Romance, it makes her want to gag. | Talking about her past | Pushing people | Getting into situations where she has to step in and help. | Children, she finds them annoying but reluctantly helps them because she feels some sort of care, deep, deep inside for them. | Winter, reminds her of when her father passed away and when she became a vampire. | Getting her hands dirty by helping someone out who she ends up repaying the favor. |

Flaws: She's skeptical and untrusting of everyone so it makes it hard for anyone to get close to her. | She's brutally honest at times which turns people off and often hurts their feelings. | Sometimes she's a bystander, especially when it doesn't involved a child or animal|

Background: Ji-rang was born near the end of the Goryeo Dynasty. Her mother passed away during childbirth and she was raised by her father who was a simple farmer. Every week growing up, she and her father would travel down their mountain home to the village to sell the vegetables they had grown. It was a fascinating time for her, and it was time she got to spend with her father. As she grew up, her father's health declined and by the time she was eighteen, she was shouldering the burden of the house while taking care of him. One winter night, her father was close to death and she ventured out to get the village doctor to see if there was anything he could do. She was met by a mysterious man who seemed very suspicious to her. Because she was in a rush she greeted him politely but didn't stay around, tight on time to try and save her father. Unbeknownst to her, the man was a vampire and he had been stalking her for quite some time. Half way towards the mountain she was attacked by him and left for dead, eventually turning into a vampire just before dawn. She didn't know it at the time but was covered in blood and looking her gaunt by the time she got to the village. She was able to muster everything she had and got the doctor to come back home with her. Unfortunately, when she arrived her father had passed sometime in the night and that broke her. After the burial and mourning process she started to see changes, changes that weren't normal, including a strange craving for blood. She eventually slight out a shaman who told her what she was. Furious, she lashed our at the shaman nearly killing her not meaning too. After that, she ran home, packed a back and left, wandering around Groyeo while looking for the man who did this to her. Unfortunately, she was unable to find him and as time passed she changed her identity each time moved around so no one would take notice she was immortal.

Other: If she ever were were find the man who turned her and prevented her from saving her father, she'd make sure to kill him and his death be painful. | She has many jobs including a lawyer which was one of her favorite jobs and she might become one again in the near future |

Theme Song: Black or White - Cross Gene

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

{ REQUIREMENTS }

× A regular human or another vampire

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Scenario One: TBA

Scenario Two: TBA

Scenario Three: You make it up / Or we talk about you