| The Rising Star | F |

Name|| Ri Mei-Soo

Name|| Ri Mei-Soo

Nickname|| Mei-Mei, Lil Mei-O, Cupcake, Mei, Soo, Soonie, Peaches,

Age|| 22

Gender|| Female

Sexuality|| Heterosexual

FC|| Nayoung (Pristin)

Personality|| She is an extremely good actress, she can play you like a piano and no one would ever expect her to be anything but sweet. Which she is sweet, like candy, she has always been, but she doesn't want to be known for only that. She does care about others and doesn't like spending money or worthless things, she is always giving things away to others who need it. She be seductive at times, but only if she needs to get something, however she does get quite nervous if things get a little out of hand, which she hates happening. She is a terrible liar, and everyone knows it, it is the one thing she can not master, the art of deception, she will stammer and get all nervous, fall quite and it will be messy. However she is funny, if she gets to know you, she can be a little goofball, yet one rude comment about her being that way, never again will she do it.

Flaws|| She gets way to temperamental about her stuff, you do not touch her stuff or she will snap at you. She doesn't care who you are, if you touch, you get slapped. Yet that has gotten her into so much trouble with others, including famous actors and actresses.
She sometimes is a little over dramatic drama queen when things happen and boy, she will end up being so cheesy. It is not hard to see when she is faking it, yet she wants you to know she is faking it, then plays it off as nothing.

Strengths|| Her acting is top notch and with that she can get anything she wants. Although she never abuses the power she has, she does quite often use it to her advantage to help others, which is what she wants. Her poker face is so good, she puts others to shame and she can even insult you and make it seem like a silly little joke.
Her connections, and she has a bunch of them. Of course it is always a tit-for-tat type one where if she asks for a favor, she has to do one for them. But it is never anything bad, more like making them their favorite food or getting tickets. She has no problem with that what so every, so she is all fine with it.

Fears|| Death, as cliche as it may be, she hates the idea of being dead. It scares her to know that she would be no longer, that she would miss out on so much in her family's life. That was not something she wanted to have happen.
Trains and spiders, she has a huge phobia of them and it paralyzes her if she has to deal with either one of those. She hates both with a burning passion so don't try and get her anywhere near them.

Family|| Mother: Dei-Yeong | Father: Hye-Cook | Brother: Mar-Hun (24) | Brother: Bae-Hyung (16) | Sister: Se-Soo (13)
Brother: Byhun (16)

Backstory|| Growing up she was the second oldest child to her parents, a military man and a housewife, living in Seoul, South Korea. It was a normal time there, everything was picture perfect, with from time to time exceptions from her arguing parents, who sometimes did not got along. But it blew over, and like most families, that stuff happened, it could never be avoided.

It wasn't until she was 14, when her parents and her siblings moved from Korea to America to be closer to her mother's parents, who needed to be taken care of. They had both gotten ill, and no one else was close enough to take care of them. And they had really wanted to move, only because it was getting a tad bit tough living in Korea, only because her father couldn't find a job after the military.

When she was in highschool, she started in drama, and loved it so much. She could express herself in many ways, and even wrote out a school play herself! That made her dream become so real and that was what she wanted to be: an actress. She was going to fulfill her dream and take everything she needed to make it on the silver screen and make her family proud.

She is now an aspiring actress, hoping to make it big on the silver screen. She had done a few minor acting roles, just guess staring on tv shows and in movies. However, she had gotten her big movie roll a few months ago, and has another one coming up in a few months. She is quite excited for this is her first romantic movie, and she is nervous but happy.

_________________________________

{ REQUIREMENTS }

× Must be a male who is either her age or younger

× (optional) Can either be a law enforcement, mafia or ect.

× Must have seen her in one commercials that they know by heart and can either love or hate

_________________________________

Scenario One: You make it up