2.5

THE DEAL
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

mackenzie

"hi." i smiled, greeting johnny. we were going on a date. our first real date.

"you look beautiful." johnny admires me, shoving his hand into his pockets.

"you don't look too bad yourself, orlando." i said, stepping closer to him, grabbing clumps of his shirt and pulling him into a kiss. i pulled away before we were about to make out.

"come on, let's go." we walked hand in hand to our destination. it wasn't far, only ten minutes. plus, walking with johnny makes it feel like it's only five. his foolishness, cringe jokes, everything. it makes me laugh, and already very happy before the fun even started.

"hello, two adults please." johnny said, handing him the money. the cashier nodded, taking the money, and giving us each a bracelet that let us have endless rides for the whole day.

"so which ride do you want to go on first?" johnny asked. if you still didn't know, we went to an amusement park.

"the roller coaster." i squealed, "like duh." he chuckles as i grabbed him to wait in line. we waited for a few minutes before it was our turn. johnny sat next to me.

when the roller coaster started going up, i felt johnny's hand in mine. i smiled at him. then i sat back, waiting for it to fall. screams were heard as we fell down. the wind blew my hair up. it was super fun.

it was already sunset, and we decided to go on the ferris wheel. i sat down next to johnny, as we stared at the sunset. i glances at him, seeing he was staring at me. i cheekily smiled.

"take a picture, it'll last longer." he chuckles.

"no need. my phones already full of your beautiful pictures." i blushed, looking back at the view. we were almost at the top. and it was beautiful, you could see miles away, and the river besides this park, water sparkling.

"your eyes are really pretty when they sparkle." johnny suddenly says. i looked back at him, leaning in.

"aren't my eyes always pretty?" i teased.

"of corse they are. they're beautiful all the time, just like the rest of you." and with that, i connected our lips. he kissed back, hands gently resting on my hips. i cupped his piercing jaw. he pulled me onto his lap, kissing me passionately. his lips tasted sweet, like cotton candy, probably because of the cotton candy we ate earlier in the day. suddenly, the ferris wheel stopped. i pulled away, looking down to see what happened. we were at the very top, and there were fireworks. i gazed at johnny. he stared at the view in awe. his eyes were sparkling and shining in the light. he looked back at me. we stared at each other in silence for some time before i broke it.

"i love you, johnny vincent orlando." he smiled.

"i love you too, mackenzie frances ziegler." he replied, "so much."

he connected our lips in another passionate kiss. i smiled against his lips, heart bursting with happiness. he ever so sneakily snuck his tongue into my mouth, immediately finding my tongue. they danced together. i played with his soft hair, twirling it around between my fingers. his hands just laid on my hips. me being me, i decided to tease him. i moved my hips back and forth, grinding him between our clothes. he groaned, kissing me harder. i could feel his not so little friend hardening, and i smirked, continuing to grind him. he growled against my lips. i giggled, finally decided to stop teasing me.

"you'll be punished for that." he muttered.

"can't wait." i winked. he raised an eyebrow.

"what happened to my sweet kenz?"

"she's here. just had a bit more sass." i grinned.

"wonder why?" he grinned back.

"because of an arrogant jock." i replied.

"hey!" johnny whined.

"i'm just kidding!" i laughed.

"you're lucky i love you." johnny said dangerously.

"awww the arrogant jock loves me." johnny pouted at me.

"don't worry, i love the jock too. because he's actually a sweetheart." i giggled. johnny took out his phone, taking a picture. i quickly put my hands in front of my face, blocking him.

"no! don't take a picture!" i screamed. he laughs, taking a picture anymore.

"why'd you take my picture? i look ugly." johnny frowned.

"excuse me? did i just hear the most prettiest girl on earth call herself ugly?" i blushed.

"because she doesn't know how beautiful she is. inside and out. and i love her with all my heart." he finishes. i leaned in, our foreheads touching.

"how did i land on someone so wonderful?"

"i should be asking that." johnny said. i smiled, connecting our lips for the third time in this ride.

 i smiled, connecting our lips for the third time in this ride

liked by KenzE and 109,283 more

JohnE pretty gal😊

tagged: KenzE

view comments

KenzE i look ugly:(
—> JohnE did i just here the most prettiest person on earth call herself ugly😯
—> Jonzie john's literally the sweetest person alive

Carsun cuteeeeeeee

Anns break her heart and i'll break yours
—> Mackandjohn the overprotective jenzie mommy
—> Hayhoe that must mean i'm the daddy😎
—> Mackandjohn i-

view more comments

A/N

sorry for the long wait-

(updated: i'll update tomorrow i promise)

GOAL
30 votes and 15 comments
and maybe 35 followers?? 😎

QUESTION OF THE DAY
when does school start for u

ANSWER
8/24

summer's almost over😭

~yvonne