1.7

THE DEAL
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

no one

johnny was miserable. losing mackenzie was the worst thing in his entire fucking life.

that night of prom, he had saw nadia's revealing dress, and green lace short dress, practically see through. she wore no bra, he could basically see her breasts, and his dirty mind took over.

he excused himself for the bathroom, seeing nadia already waiting for him in a classroom

he excused himself for the bathroom, seeing nadia already waiting for him in a classroom. first, they made out, then they did it. thank god the music was loud, their moans and groans were really loud. but right after it, johnny felt guilty. incredibly guilty.

for the past two days, he got no sleep, spending all night thinking about kenzie. if only he was brave enough to tell her how he actually felt. how the school jock fell for the innocent nerd. in the morning, he found himself in all black, feeling absolutely terrible.

today, he sat on his bed, thinking about the memories of him and kenzie.

flashback in johnny's pov

we were in class, mackenzie was wearing this outfit, and boi did she look hot.

carefully, i slipped my hand on her thigh.

"you look so fucking hot today" i murmured.

"you don't look too bad yourself."she whispers.

"come to my house today." i asked her. usually i don't bring anyone to my house, but mackenzie felt different. she wasn't like all the other girls, she actually felt...

real.

"uh... sure" she replied. i smiled secretly

SWITCH

i was getting the two of us drinks. grabbing two blue cups, i filled it up with actual punch. no drugs.

me being a clumsy idiot, i accidentally spilled one. spending a while cleaning it up, i gave up. walking back to mackenzie, i saw ashton holding her. it was clear she was uncomfortable.

"and what the fuck do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?" i said, walking up to them. he quickly let go of her.

"oh nothing."

"touch my girlfriend one more time and you'll have a misplaced face." i threatened.

"she was the one touching me!" ashton lied.

"then why was your hand on her ass?" ashton stayed quiet, "that's what i thought. so get the fuck out of here before i kick your ass."

he quickly scrambled away, and i faced towards mackenzie.

"are you okay?"

"yeah."

"do you want to dance?" i asked her, holding at my hand.

"um sure." she took my hand, we went to the dance floor, and started slow dancing. her eyes traveled to someone besides us. it was jack.

"kiss me." i whispered. she nodded, and we both leaned in. our lips met. we moved perfectly in sync. deepening the kiss, i tilted my head, pulling her closer. she pulled away slowly, and i connected our foreheads together. i never felt this way before, with nadia. mackenzie was special somehow.

that moment i realized i might actually like her.

MOMENTS OVER

johnny had a few more flashbacks, the times in the hall, the hangouts, and lastly, the conversation in the classroom.

flashback!

when i saw kenz, i dragged her into a classroom. i had to tell her how i felt.

"hey!" she shouted, then saw that it was me.

"what do you want?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"please kenz let me exp-" i tried to say but she cut me off.

"no. there's nothing to explain. you had gotten with nadia. unless you can look me in the eye and say that you didn't." i stayed silent, knowing that i couldn't lie to her. 

"maybe i wasn't so angry about the event, but the fact that you led me on." i really wanted to tell her that i wasn't leading her on. i had actual feelings. but it scared me so much.

"no! i didn't led you on, i really" i stopped. usually i was brave, but not when it came to my feelings about her. i just couldn't do it at the moment.

"you what?" she questioned coldly, "you being a player wanting to break my heart? and to think that i could possibly thought that you changed." but i did change. i wanted to be with her. except my stupid horny mind just had to took over.

"ke-"

"the deal is over. stay away from me." she coldly said before walking out. that was when i broke down, crying. people are lying if they say boys don't cry. i fell onto my knees, i was so stupid. my heart tore into a million pieces, sliding my hand in my hair roughly.

i could never forgive myself

flashback over!

he got so angry with himself that he suddenly punched his wall hard. the impact was so big, that wall had cracked a little and had even left a dent.

oh well. it wasn't important right now. he'll fix that someday in the future.

his hand hurted a lot, but he couldn't care less. he lost her. he had hurted her more than anyone can imagine, more than any pain he could experience.

he had to figure out a way to win her back. to win the love of his life back. to win his other half back.

the only thing was, how?

A/N

just a small cute chapter<3

QUESTION OF THE DAY
are you a grownup

ANSWER
nope

~yvonne