2.0

THE DEAL
CHAPTER TWENTY

mackenzie

my secret as a dancer was out. the world knows.

"hey kenz!" lauren greets, "are you okay?"

"yeah" i hummed.

we walked to our group.

"hey guys." i said. johnny, was staring on me again. it was actually starting to get creepy now.

"hi kenz! there's this party tonight we'll going to if you want to come along" brynn asked.

"sure why not." i smiled.

nothing then really happened after.

after school i went to lauren's to get ready. annie and brynn was also there.

not feeling like wearing a dress, i just went with a casual red top and green khaki pants. i wore a white jacket just for the insta post. my hair was in a low ponytail.

liked by Lolo and 97,980 more

KenzE partyyyyy🎊

view comments

Anns my best friend hot.
—> KenzE says u 😘

Mads my lil sis all so grown up
—> KenzE i'm only two years younger😤

Luvonne you're so pretty<3
—> KenzE ty love <3

view more comments

the party was pretty lit. it was connor's party and his house was a freaking mansion! his parents were out of town, and you know what happened when a teenager's parents are out of town.

i was talking to my friends when all of a sudden i heard someone called my name.

"kenz?"

"jayden!" i shouted, running over to hug her.

"guys this is jayden, jayden, this is annie, hayden, brynn, carson, lauren, mandla, and johnny." i introduced everyone.

"what're you doing here?" i asked her.

"connor's my boyfriend" she giggles.

"you should come dance wolves with saryna and i!" she suggested. i quickly declined.

"no thanks."

she thought for a second, then stood on a table.

"listen up! who here wants mackenzie to dance?" she shouts.

"me!" they roared. she smiles, i look at my friends, and they were shouting yes too. i sighed, giving up. going to the middle, people circled around us.

the song wolves started playing.

the crowd roared in the end. i was smiling so big. out of the corner of my eye, i saw johnny stare at me with an open jaw.

when i was going back to my friends, an arm pulled me to a room. the guest room. oh no if this is some guy that wants a quick fuck i'm gonna beat the shit-

oh wait. it's just johnny.

great. what does he want now?

"what the hell do you want?" i asked coldly.

"look, if you would just let me ex-"

"no! there's no explaining to do. you led me on. twice! and to think i was going to give you a second chance." i muttered the last part.

"no i didn't. i regret i ever did it with nadia that night. that time in my room, she kissed me. i swear i didn't kiss back, she was too strong for me to push her off." johnny pleaded. he actually looked sorry, but again my stubborn ass got the best of me.

"and why was she in your room?" i raised an eyebrow.

"she wanted to get back together! i rejected her because i-" he paused again. seriously what is with these pauses?!

"why? because you wanted to seem like a actual generous guy that didn't lead a girl on twice?" i questioned him with a sarcastic voice.

"no!" he shook his head. johnny grabbed my hands, holding it. i made a small gulp so that he doesn't see. i still get tingles from where he touches me.

"kenz, i really- ugh it's just hard for me to get it out!"

"because there's nothing to say. you want to get back together with nadia. and i don't even care, that was the reason why we did the whole deal." i helped him finish, snapping my arms away.

"no it's not that! it's-" he stops again.

"it's what? you can never finish your sentence." i folded my arms. when he stayed silent, i made the choice that broke my heart.

"stay away from me forever, orlando." i glared at him before walking out. immediately tears came pouring out of my eyes as i walked out of the house. the walk was only about three minutes. i saw my mom on the couch. she saw me too, and her arms opened. i fell into them, feeling the warmth of her. explaining everything to her, she made me feel better.

this was when a girl really needed her mom.

i wished i never wrote the stupid damn letter. i wished it never got out somehow. i wished i never did the deal in the first place.

i wished you never came to my life, johnny.

A/N

sorry this was quick i'm going on vacation

we made it to 28 followers!
so today is day one

QUESTION OF THE DAY
hobby

ANSWER
art

~yvonne