0.7

THE DEAL
CHAPTER SEVEN

mackenzie

brynn forced me to wear this checkered top and shorts. god it was short, both the top and shorts. i matched it off with some vans. my hair was divided to the side and makeup was super simple because i was lazy this morning.

"maddie! can you take a picture for me?"

liked by Mads and 102,022 more

KenzE sunny school day

tagged: Mads

view comments

Anns it's not fair someone could be so damn pretty 😩
—> KenzE you're so pretty i'm jealous OF U

JohnE oof my bae cute😍
—> KenzE thanks:)

Kenzieorlando she's so beautiful i'm jealous of johnny:/
—> JohnE i'm a very lucky man😃

Lolo hi sister in law!
—> LaurOrlando88 lmao

Nadsturner eww like you're so fat
—> Hayhoe FOR THE LAST TIME, FUCK OFF

view more comments

there was the starings again. boys whistling. ignoring it, i went to my locker where johnny was waiting.

"hey john." i smiled.

"hey." he replied.

johnny were giving the boys looking at me glares, making them look away.

he fully looked at me. i saw his eyes wander. from the face, to the breast area, down to the stomach, and then the shorts. feeling self conscious, i wrapped my arms around my waist. johnny noticed though, because he unwrapped my arms and replaced it with his.

"you look beautiful. gorgeous. don't listen to the haters. they're just jealous. i'll protect you from those boys." he assured me. i smiled, feeling protected next to johnny. i gripped onto his arm, and together we walked to class together. it was the only safe place i could rely on.

"hey slut!" nadia comes over.

"don't call her that" johnny looked at her. he didn't look exactly mad because he had feelings for her (*sighs), but he didn't looked too thrilled.

"hey john." nadia twirls a piece of her hair. what a flirt. and using my nickname for him.

"i'm going before we're late" i muttered, walking ahead by myself. seconds later, johnny caught up.

"whoa chill. i wasn't going to leave you for nadia." johnny looks at me.

i sighed, "whatever. can we go to class now?" he nods, holding my hand.

"have you seen johnny anywhere?" i asked my friends. they all shook their heads, no one saw him after third period.

i shrugged it off, walking to fourth period. i passed through the janitor's closet. there were moaning sounds inside. feeling curious, i opened the door. there stood the biggest shock of my life.

johnny and avery grace kissing

johnny's shirt was off, hanging next to avery's shirt. she was wearing no bra.

"j-john?" my voice came out more of a whisper than the angry kind i wanted to have. they pulled apart, johnny's eyes widening at the realization he was caught.

"kenz, wait. i can explain." he quickly puts his shirt on, avery doing the same. that bitch he cheated on me with.

"no. please excuse my disturbance." i snapped at him coldly before he could say anything, and walked off. i had history, and we took a bunch of notes.

i shouldn't be hurt or heartbroken, but i was. the relationship felt so real, yet it was fake. i didn't even notice i was crying until a tear dropped onto my notebook. i quickly wiped my tears, then continue writing my notes down for the test next week.

"hey guys." annie said cheerfully. we were seated around our lunch table. then again, johnny was here right beside me. awkward. the group still didn't know he cheated.

"so any tea lately?" lauren says. oh yes. there was. my boyfriend cheated on me.

"nope. not that i know of." hayden shrugs. they were all eating their lunch. my food, a salad, was right in front of it. i didn't even touch it at all, not feeling hungry.

"kenz? are you okay?" johnny asks me.

"why aren't you eating?" brynn asked too.

"i'm not hungry." i replied.

"did you just ignore johnny's question?" carson raised an eyebrow. i ignored him too.

"what's going on between you two? are you guys fight?" annie asked.

"i don't know, johnny, how about you tell them?" i smiled bitterly sweetly.

"oh um..." he trailed off, looking down.

"oh afraid to tell our friends? how about you think what you're doing before you go and cheat on me!" The whole group almost widened their eyes immediately. annie almost choked on her water too.

"you did what?!" lauren shouts at johnny. she looked like she was about to kill her brother. the others just started yelling at him at once. he was still was looking down, cheeks bright red. i couldn't stand him anymore, so i stood up with my tray and walked out, throwing my food away. johnny's gaze stayed on me the whole way, but you know what? i don't give a shit anymore.

don't knowing where to go, i went to the bleachers to think. not for long though.

"hey." a sudden voice appears. one i knew too well. eyes widening, i looked at the person standing in front of me.

"jack?"

A/N
update number 3

QUESTION OF THE DAY
birth sign

ANSWER
sagittarius

~yvonne