1.9

THE DEAL
CHAPTER NINETEEN

johnny

i was sitting on my bed, doing nothing, when all of the nadia barges in.

"hey john" nadia smiles.

i rolled my eyes, "what are you doing here?"

"i want you back." she simply said.

"no!" i harshly replied.

"come on!" nadia whines.

"no!" i firmly says, looking straight into her eyes. there was no way i was getting back together with her. my feelings for her wasn't the same anymore.

"we were so cute together. plus i know you missed me." nadia said, winking.

"you didn't get any sex with mackenzie. unlike you can get with me." she smirks.

"nadia, no! i am not having sex with you. i want a actually serious relationship with people. not just for some silly sex." i ran my hands through my hair, trying to walk away from her. but nadia stopped me, putting her hand on my chest.

"and i actually like you a lot! we can have a serious relationship!" she exclaims. i doubt she really likes me. she really liked our sex. she claimed that i was the best fucker she ever met.

"nadia you cheated on me for god's sake!" i exclaimed, throwing my hands up into the air angrily.

"i'm sorry! but it's not like you didn't cheat on mackenzie!" nadia fires back. i stayed silent. i wished i never had cheated on her, she was the best thing that happened in my whole fucking life.

suddenly, she put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. i tried to push her off, but she was strong and forced me to kiss her back. it was disgusting.

she jumped away when there was a sound of a bottle falling onto the ground. it was lauren. she had a wild expression.

"i think i'll leave now." nadia waves goodbye, rushing out.

"you" lauren points her finger at me, narrowing her eyes.

"lauren it's not what it-" i tried to explain but she cut me off.

"i tried to help you get mackenzie back! but i guess you still like that slut more." lauren spits out.

"when did you even try to help me get her back?" i fired back.

"today! i spoke to her at lunch about giving you a second chance. and she was going to like five minutes ago! she came up here to talk to you, but i guess you were too busy making out with nadia!" lauren yells.

oh shit. i messed up again.

"no lauren, nadia was trying to get back together with me, but i refused, and she suddenly kissed me! she was too strong i couldn't push her away." i explained, running my hands into my head. i groaned, tipping my head back.

"oh" she simply replies.

"what do i do?" i asked, freaking out. she'll never forgive me now.