0.9

THE DEAL
CHAPTER NINE

mackenzie

i woke up when the sun was bright. arms were linked around my waist.

i guess someone didn't stay on their side of the bed.

i turned around, facing johnny. his arms
pulled my closer to his chest. i leaned my head against his chest, smelling his scent.

"good morning" i whispered.

"hey cutie" johnny whispered back, his head in my hair.

"i guess someone didn't stay on their side of the bed." i joked, sitting up. we were on my side of the bed, his was empty. like always.

"not my fault" he shrugs sitting up too. i went on my phone and literally almost killed annie again.

liked by Mandlala and 87,839 more

Anns i'm gonna get killed again so enjoy:)

tagged: KenzE, JohnE

view comments

KenzE r u tryna wake a lion
—> Anns um no...
—> KenzE u just did. i'm coming for u
—> Jenzieforlife should i be concerned...

JohnE @Hayhoe if u don't come collect ur girl in two seconds, she's dead
—> Hayhoe RUN ANNIE IM COMING
—> Anns u know i'm right besides u right
—> Hannielover i'm wheezing-

Nadsturner ew
—> Carsun gEt tHe fUCk oUT

Jenziefan#1 the jenzie content we get from annie 😂

view more comments

walking into the building, i saw nadia talking to johnny. she was laughing and smiling, so was he. i sighed, feeling some sort of feeling. i couldn't express it too, our deal was still ongoing.

too bad the deal was working, jack and i aren't talking after that time at the bleachers, even though he still stares at me, and nadia's flirting with johnny. the deal should go off soon.

i sat down next to annie.

"hey what's wrong?"

"the deal." annie knew about the deal. she is my bestest friend. i mean, we were together before the group or even mandla came. mandla knew too. i could trust him with my secret. he trusted us with his secret.

he's gay.

"hey. it'll be alright." i leaned onto annie's shoulder.

"i shouldn't have fell for him" i whispered.

"oh please mackenzie! i can see it in his eyes, he likes you! fuck nadia"

"maybe" no he doesn't. in the end, the school jock always dare the queen bee, not the opposite innocent girl.

i sat down next to johnny (sadly) and mandla.

"hey so prom is around the corner." johnny grins.

"i think i'll pass as your date." i simply said.

"what why?" he whispers.

"aren't you going with nadia? i saw her flirting with you." i looked around, "i think we can call it a end now."

"guys kenz and i are gonna talk for a sec." he told him before dragging me underneath the bleachers outside.

"so you're ending us right before prom." he threw his hands up, frustrated.

"prom isn't for three weeks! that's plenty of time to ask nadia out!" i yelled.

"fine, so maybe i was talking to nadia, so what?"

"you guys were flirting." i pointed out, trying to knock some sense into him.

"what no! she was just talking to me." he defended himself.

"oh yeah sure, i mean, you talk to your ex that you still love touching your hair and laughing every three second" i said sarcastically. before he could open his mouth to speak, i spoke again.

"look john, we both didn't knew it would go on for this many months. but now, you and nadia are flirting, you guys can basically date again! jack and i talked, we're fine now." i might have lied about us being fine, but still, at least jack knows.

"wait, you talked to jack already?" he shook his head, "when and why didn't you tell me?"

"i was going to but then you started talking to nadia? what was i suppose to do? walk over and interrupt your little conversation?" i mimicked nadia's voice in the end.

"well being you're my girlfriend right now you're ARE allowed to so um YES!" knowing this wouldn't stop, i stopped this bickering and just went to the conclusion.

"look, i'm wasn't even going to go to prom. so it's final. you can go as nadia's date. clearly she and that guy darius broke up. unless she's cheating." i rolled my eyes.

johnny shook his head. "no. you're going to prom. i'm not letting you out of something fun for the last time."

i sighed, "i'm not going. what's the point of going? i'll be alone anyway."

"no. we're going together. because we're STILL a couple. fuck nadia, i'm taking you to have fun."

i knew this wasn't going to end, with both of us being stubborn bitch asses, which was exactly why i replied this answer. this person never does any school activities, no trips, no prom, no anything.

"i'll go if mandla goes."

A/N

i remember when i was young i used to watch jessie all the time. descendants too. cameron was the funniest person ever. rip cameron, we will forever miss you💔

QUESTION OF THE DAY
any thoughts about cameron boyce

ANSWER
he was gone too soon, i'm crying

~yvonne