0.3

THE DEAL
CHAPTER THREE

mackenzie

after a lot of thinking last night, i decided to do it. it's for the best. i can't let maddie know i had a crush on her ex boyfriend, and maybe still does now. he's so sweet, and kind, who wouldn't?

i walked up to johnny where he was at his lockers with his friends.

"hey kenz!" he greeted.

"let's do it." i whispered. he smiles, looks around, to pulls me forward and kissed me. it was quite heated, and a bit surprised, but i pulled away soon. still unable to speak, and johnny smirking, i stood there.

"i'm going to class." i finally spoke, turning around.

"and i'll go with you. we have the same classes today." He says bye to his friends and walked with me.

"okay we need to make some rules during lunch." i immediately spoke.

"sure" johnny shrugs.

during lunch, we sat down together underneath the bleachers.

"first things first, don't kiss me anywhere you want"

"how are people going to believe we're  together if i can't kiss you?" johnny protests.

"well sorry if i don't want my first few kisses to be fake."

"what about this, you can only kiss me if jack or nadia are nearby." i said. he nods, "good enough."

"there will be no catching real feelings" i added, "and we can't tell anyone about this fake relationship."

"well duh, are you 80 or something?" johnny jokes. i scoffed.

"you have to come to my games and sit with me at lunch." johnny says. i replied, "fine. but can my friends come too?"

"sure why not"

"well then, see you later fake girlfriend." johnny smiles.

"see you." i smiled, walking to my friends.

"guess who got a boyfriend." i sighed.

"wait what? who?!" they shouted at same time.

"johnny." i told them the whole story.

"you go girl!" annie cheers.

"kenz!" johnny suddenly appears, "i thought you were sitting with me at lunch?"

"but only if i can bring my friends." i responded.

"sure. and they are..." johnny trailed off looking at them.

"annie" she smiles.

"and mandla."

"oh by the way adding to the rules i told annie and mandla cuz they're my bitches."

"fine." he sighed.

we stood up and went into the cafeteria. johnny held my hand, and it felt really nice. my hand had fit perfectly in his hand, too bad this was fake.