0.1

THE DEAL
CHAPTER ONE

mackenzie

"come on! put on your outfit so i can do your hair and makeup!" annie grumbled.

a hour later i finished. my heart thumped as i looked at myself in the mirror.

"wow" was the only thing i could say. a night sky cropped tee with jeans and some black vans. annie did my hair simple and natural makeup.

"come on. let's take a picture before we go. go get maddie in the picture too. let me us the bathroom. i'll be down in a sec."

Liked by Mads and 890 more

KenzE first day of school
Tagged: Mads, Anns

Anns photo creds 📸
—>KenzE ly

JK sister goals
—>KenzE eh

B-Dog well someone had a glowup 😍
—>Jayjay shut up blake

Nadsturner eww ur so fat
—> Mads she's prettier than u

view more comments

as i walked into the hall, i could feel all eyes on me. it was uncomfortable. i never was used to all this attention being the school's most innocent nerd. as i got to my locker, boys whistled. people whispered to their friends.

"yo you see that cute former nerd?"

"glowup!"

"i'd smash her hard."

"she's still a ugly nerd."

i shrugged off the comments, quickly grabbing my books.

"hey girl!" annie comes up next to me.

"everyone's staring at me." i whispered.

"so let them. don't let them see your uncomfortable." she pointed out. i huffed.

"hey bitch!" nadia comes over, smiling her fake white teeth.

"nice clothes. but they don't fit a ugly bitch like you" nadia points at my body.

annie was about to open her mouth to sass back when nadia's boyfriend came behind the ginger.

"hey babe." the green eyed boy wraps his arms around her from behind.