"were over."

"What the fuck." said Stan

"Stan!?" said Richie jumping up from the couch

"What the fuck is going on?" stan asked

"I-I can explain..." pleaded Richie

"Don't bother Richie. You know when we were talking about heartbreak I never thought it would be you who broke my heart." said stan walking away "It's over Richie."

-------------------------------------------------------------

(okay sorry to break your hearts even further I decided to make a compilation of happy stozier memories for you to enjoy and cry over)

August:

Stan and Richie chat:

Demon spawn: listen dickwad, you suck

Richard: wow i love you too stanny, i can already hear the wedding bells

Demon spawn: okay, 1) fuck you and 2) also fuck you.

Richard: okay so what did i do this time stan.

Demon spawn: you look at me too much.

Richard: okay so most of the reasons why you hate me are valid but like what

Demon spawn: stop looking at me.

Richard: dude, okay im sorry for looking at you too much...? But anyway im leaving next week so you'll just have to be annoyed until then.

Demon spawn: look, im not annoyed i just wanna know why

Richard: idk because my eyes are stupid?

Demon spawn: seems legit.

----------------------------------------------

August:

Richie felt a soft tap on his shoulder, he turned around. It was Stan.

"Look, Richie, I'm really sorry for being such an asshole this past week... I guess I hoped that if I ignored you and the fact that you were leaving that it wouldn't actually happen, that you wouldn't actually leave." said Stan looking up at Richie ashamed

"Stan, I really don't wanna go, I don't wanna leave you guys, I don't wanna leave you. I know I act like I hate you guys and I don't need you, but I really don't hate you guys and out of all of the losers, I need you most." said Richie

"I screwed up, Richie. I never wanted our friendship to be like this, acting like we hate each other when we really don't... and it-it's all my fault. And- and now you're leaving" stan started to talk slower "and you're leaving and well, i'm going to miss you."

" Richie! Get your fucking ugly gay ass in this car right now!" yelled Mike from the van they were taking to Hawkins

"Stan" Richie said grabbing both of Stan's hands "I-I lik- I'll miss you."

Richie just couldn't tell stan how he felt, he couldn't. So he let go of Stan's hands and walked away.

-------------------------------

October:

"I like you." said Troy tears falling down his cheek

The rain poured down all around them. Richie couldn't sort out the messy heap of feelings inside of him. Troy stepped closer placing his hand on Richie's soft cheek, Richie closed his eyes, leaning into the touch, forgetting for a moment.

A tear slipped slipped down Richie's face, slowly tracing playful lines down his jaw. He felt troy's nose touch his as they both leaned in.

"I'm sorry Troy, I can't, I just can't" Richie cried pulling away from troy's comforting touch.

Richie ran down the hallway letting tears fall, letting his thoughts run loose, letting his depression out, letting his feelings for stan take over him.

It was stan, it was always stan, it would always be stan. Richie, couldn't forget how it felt to be in stan's arms, safe from everything.

It would always be stan.

-----------------------------------

November:

Stan and Richie chat:

Stanly Uris: i don't know who else to talk to but my parents are fucking psychopaths.

Richie Tozier: what the fuck, stan what happned?

Stanly Uris: I just got out of the closet ive been locked in for four days and my house is empty, nobody, nothing, just me.

Richie Tozier: what happened

Stanly Uris: i told them i was gay. So they locked me in a closet and told me that's where I should have stayed and when I got out they were gone and so was everything else.

Richie Tozier: I'm so sorry Stan. those fucking bitches think they can just do that, people are so messed up these days. I mean are you okay?

Stanly Uris: yeah, i am now. But when i was in that closet all I could think about was how much I wished you were there to hold me and make it all feel better.

Richie Tozier: I just wish we had a second chance love.

Stanly Uris: me too

Stanly Uris: me too, babe

---------------------------------------

November:

Stan's babe: morning sweetheart hows the floor at Bill's house treating you?

Richie's super hot hoe: yup the floor is the best my guy

Stan's babe: lit sooooooo I was thinking that maybe we could meet up somewhere this weekend?

Richie's super hot hoe: really? Yes! I would love too!

Stan's babe: aweeeee i can't wait to see you're cute face my little adorable bean <3

Richie's super hot hoe: and my smoking ass right?

Stan's babe: definitely ;)

-------------------------------------

Present day:

"Were over." said Stan slamming the door.