Beautiful boy

—1 year ago—

Daddy: it's a Tuesday and i love you.

Hot stuff: what?

Daddy: it's. A. Tuesday. And. I. Love. You.

Hot stuff: um... I'll call you later. I'm bussy.

—2 days later—

Daddy: stan?

—3 weeks later—

Daddy: stan, you said you'd call

—1 month later—

Daddy: okay now you're just being a dick.

—6 months later—

Daddy: stan I'm sorry, i said that but i really miss you.

—1 year later—

Daddy: i give up. Goodbye stan.

—present day—

Richie and Stan chat:

Hot stuff: Richie I really need to talk to you.

Daddy: what is there to talk about.

Hot stuff: listen rich, I'm sorry about what happened in the past i was a dick.

Daddy: that's an understatement

Daddy: I loved you stan!

Daddy: and you just left.

Hot stuff: it wasn't that simple rich.

Daddy: then what the fuck else was going on stan other than that i told you i loved you and you fucking ignored me for a year and a half

Hot stuff: because i fucking loved you too.

Hot stuff: happy now.

Daddy: what?

Hot stuff: i hated myself for how much i hurt you.

Hot stuff: there wasn't a day that went but that I didn't think about you.

Daddy: you loved me?

Hot stuff: yes. So much. I just couldn't tell you.

Daddy: meet me at the park in 20.

(Daddy left the chat)

———————————————————

The air was cold outside of course Richie had to come back to derry in fucking winter. He watched the people walk by on the street, he hadn't seen stan in two years... yet he never stopped loving him.

"Stan?"

"Richie?"

He looked beautiful, stan was wearing a light grey trench coat and a pale blue turtle neck. He was perfect, meanwhile Richie was wearing a AC/DC T-shirt and a jean jacket.

"Listen stan, i don't know if we could ever go back to the way things were between us but i wanna give it a try, I just miss you so mu-" Richie started but he was cut off by Stan's soft lips colliding into his own

"I miss you too." Said stan, his voice was beautiful, Richie had no idea how much he had missed it.

Richie hadn't realized he was still holding stan in his arms, but he still couldn't bring himself to let go

"Stan..." Said Richie softly "you're beautiful."

Stan could tell how red his cheeks were, he didn't care. He just pulled Richie in closer and connected their lips once again.

It was so cold outside but is was warm here inside the old love the two still shared.

Richie didn't know how much he had wanted this until he had it, he still loved stan so much, so damn much. He just knew that he was going to get hurt again, the question was if he cared enough to stop kissing the beautiful boy infront of him whom he loved so much. He didn't.

"Richie... I didn't tell you before because i was scared... I'm not scared now." Said stan pulling away for a second "i love you." Breathed stan.