I loved her.

The losers club chat:
Stanny the Manny: Look, guys i'm sorry for how I acted and the friendships (and other ships) i ruined because of how I was feeling. It wasn't right of me to take it out of you guys and I know I can't undo it but I hope you guys will forgive me.
Molly Ringwald: Stan just because you were unhappy didn't give you the right to ruin our happiness.
(Stanny the Manny changed his name to sorry stan)
Sorry Stan: I know and I feel awful that I did, I just was not thinking straight and I also know that no excuse I can ever make will ever make this right.
Trashmouth: Stan that wasn't right of you but we've all done something like this in the many years we've been friends and he's forgiven us in the past so we all owe it to him, especially me.
Big Bill: To be fair Richie, he didn't destroy your relationship with someone you loved so much it hurt, and still hurts.
Sorry Stan: guys do I need to hear this, just have a separate chat.
Yuppers Mike: Actually Stan, yes you do. you need to hear what you did to their relationship and our friendship, it's not going to be the same because of you.
Haystack: I think some of you are over reacting he just got upset over a chat, whats the big deal?
Big Bill: I dunno Ben, think about it. BEV AND I BROKE UP BECAUSE OF HIM! I loved her.
Sorry Stan: Guys I'm really sorry.
Big Bill: well stan, sorry just won't cut it this time.

Bev and Bill chat:
Baby bev: Wait, you really loved me?
Bill Babe: Yes, I did and still do.
Baby Bev: I just thought that you... i dunno, I just didn't think you loved me.
Bill Babe: I had loved you from that first day I saw you down in the barrens.
Baby Bev: Bill, I didn't know... I'm so sorry and this will only make this news hurt more...
Bill Babe: you and ben are dating arn't you.
Baby Bev: Yes, we are.
(Bill Babe blocked Baby Bev)

Bev and Richie chat:
Mother Bev: Bill blocked me, he's really mad about me and Ben.
Father Rich: Well no offence, but you are a fucking idiot. bev it's been 2 days I don't blame him. he fought so hard to get you instead of ben getting you and then in the end ben still got you, that must not feel to good.
Mother Bev: I feel terrible and I don't know what to do to fix it.
Father Rich: You shouldn't be trying to fix this so you can stop feeling terrible you should fix this so Bill stops feeling terrible.
Mother Bev: BUTHOW
Father Rich: I don't know, thats on you sweetie, you're on your own in this world lassie!
Mother Bev: Richie, stop.
(Mother Bev left the chat)